Compass GUI

Shows which direction the player is facing with a GUI

Total Downloads: 5,337 - First Release: Jul 15, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 12 likes
  1. Are you sure that you installed it right ? Try to do "oxide.reload CompassGUI" if it says no source found then you didnt install it.

2. Better to do plugin displays the coordinates

3. I thought about it.. Gonna work on it tomorrow/today

4. as you can see the addon is in my installed list, along with crosshair which does not work either, just gives me the "you do not have permission to use this command"
    This addon was installed "saved and applied" with the server shutdown, i have done this 3 times so far, installed addons.jpg installed addons.jpg installed addons.jpg

5. I dont use permissiosn for the CompassGUI...

6. Hi there,

i would like to adjust the compass postition a little bit, but i do not get how that anchormin and max works ... and what value is what and where on the screen. Could you help me please Pain? I would like to have the Compass in the right lower corner a bit above the bottom of the screen.

7. Just copy the position anchor min and max from the 0.3.0 version http://oxidemod.org/plugins/compass-gui.1231/history

8. I did that but then i would like to lower it a little bit.... instead of having it in the upper half of the screen, i would like to have it in the lower half. Because i have the popup notice running and it is poping up there too.

9. I'm not a ble to test it right now but try this:(It wont be the exact position BUT just edit the 0.30 and the 0.50 numbers to lower or higher it a bit)

""anchormin"": ""0.90 0.30"",
    ""anchormax"": ""1 0.50""

10. Ok, i will try it ... i let you know.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1438000571][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks mate, found a setting which suits me perfect. Thanks a lot. If you bored a bit, i have a little idea for a help PLG :D

11. PaiN updated Compass GUI with a new update entry:

12. this is a brilliant plugin! can you add a command so i can easy copy my coordinates like /printcordinates or /pc so i have them in my clip board so i can paste where ever i wants?

13. It is not possible to copy to clipboard for now. Only by printing into the F1 Console.

14. could you add command that would write it into the console so players can grab it easy?

15. Ye will do that now

16. PaiN updated Compass GUI with a new update entry:

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

PS. You don't need to put the version in the description, it's in the title automatically. ;)

18. LOL ... I didnt know xD Thanks Wulf.

19. Put please screenshot exactly where the default data!

20. What do you mean.. there is no data for this plugin.