Building Grades

Allows admins to easily upgrade or downgrade an entire building

Total Downloads: 21,404 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. how do you make it cost to upgrade we have tried everything and it does not work

2. If you have ownerid or moderatorid then you can, you would have 2 edit the code and remove that check

3. Im admin on the server, just to make that clear. What Check and what code do we need to change and remove??? If you mean premission code that does not work he already tried that.

4. At line 246 (using notpad++) it says the following
    Code:
    if (increment && !player.IsAdmin() && !permission.UserHasPermission(player.UserIDString, PermNoCost))
                {
                    var costs = GetCosts(all_blocks, targetGrade);
                    if (!CanAffordUpgrade(costs, player)) return;
                    PayForUpgrade(costs, player);
                }
    the part that says !player.IsAdmin() is a oxide check to see if you are moderatorID or ownerID and in that part its saying if you are not a admin and do not have the permission nocost then make it cost, easy fix remove the "&& !player.IsAdmin()"
    That should fix it.

5. If you can automatically build on a layer on the better.

6. When I try to use the buildinggrades.cangrade command in the console it says invalid command.

7. What are you typing.

8. I'm in the console and I type
    "buildinggrades.cangrade"
    Without the quotes

9. Yes, but use oxide.show user (name) to check what groups you are already in, also for something like cangrade is for all standard players so just add it to the player group

10. So it would be :

grant "player group" canbuild
    ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462024131][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Also thank you so much for your help!

11. oxide.grant group player ......

12. I'm sorry to be such a pain. Every time I try to use an "oxide." command in the console I get the error "invalid command" do I need to relax oxide?

Edit:
    I got it. Had to reload oxide through my control panel. Thanks again for all the help I really appreciate it!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2016
  13. Is it possible to add a Cool down timer to this if i wanted to give the perm to players?

14. No longer seems to function 100%. Will upgrade a base about 60% and then say upgrade finished when you run it on teh same base (without doing anything). Seems to mainly have a problem with pillars and ceilings.

15. Got exact the same problem that you describe.

16. Hello!
    Thanks for this great plugin! It was working perfectly on my home server and on the office server. This morning, the office server wanted an update, which it got, and now i do not see any effect when i type "/up" into the chat bar. Is it because of the update? Or do i have to check my side?
    Thanks!
    Steve

17. Same thing as procarion. Stopped working after yesterday's update, still outputs the message "Finished Upgrading" but doesn't actually do anything.

EDIT: NVM, conflicts with another plugin I installed at same time as server update (AntiOfflineRaid). Once that was disabled it worked fine.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  18. I've had both plugins on for quite some time, though it only started causing problems after the update.