Building Grades

Allows admins to easily upgrade or downgrade an entire building

Total Downloads: 21,404 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. /up will only upgrade the ones that are lower than the requested grade
    /down will only downgrade the ones that are higher than the requested grade

2. Thanks I will pass this on to my player. Glad the bug is fixed

3. (09:23:59) | [Oxide] 8:24 AM [Debug] Load requested for plugin which is already loading: BuildingGrades

(09:24:02) | [Oxide] 8:24 AM [Error] BuildingGrades plugin failed to compile!

(09:24:02) | [Oxide] 8:24 AM [Error] BuildingGrades.cs(285,32): error CS1061: Type `BuildingBlock' does not contain a definition for `UpdateSkin' and no extension method `UpdateSkin' of type `BuildingBlock' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

4. Update your server to Oxide 1783 or higher

5. @Nogrod can you add /brepair and /bzero to repair a base or set the health to zero respectively? We use this for building our arenas. Would be great if I didn't have to add the code each update :)

6. OK I updated, but now I get Unknown Command /up
    Care to tell me what I missed? I tried (/upstonewall) and (/up stone wall) and nothing I have tried works

7. I also get the error "Unknown Command" When trying to use this plugin, i made sure everything was updated several times. I am using NFO hosting, i am almost positive it has something to do with the host.... I have this mod working on a different server different host no problem.

8. i would try to update rust and oxide again, sounds like its not up2date

9. OK I will give it a try

10. Everything is updated, i double checked and even made sure with nfo hosting staff that i was using the latest available oxide and rust public release.
    Its acting like it doesnt know the plugin is there.

11. what is your oxide version? and could you check your oxide logs?

12. I updated my oxide again and it works just fine, thank you sir

13. This is what is available with my auto installer on nfo hosting:
    Version 2.0.1777, downloaded 2016-02-18 of Oxide.

Here is my update log:

Oxide was updated through the autoinstaller on Feb 23 2016 12:11:26 PM PT by you.

Running version shows us this:

Protocol: 1355.114.1
    Build Version: 799.81
    Build Date: Thursday, February 18, 2016 7:21:46 PM
    Unity Version: 5.3.2p3

Here is my Oxide Log Entry for the BuildingGrades plugin:
    "6:11 AM [Error] Error while compiling BuildingGrades.cs(285,32): error CS1061: Type `BuildingBlock' does not contain a definition for `UpdateSkin' and no extension method `UpdateSkin' of type `BuildingBlock' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?"

I am new to nfo hosting, never had this type of problem on the other host i was on. Thanks for your help.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456276970][/DOUBLEPOST]I was reading some posts above and it seems like the answer to my problem is that i do not have the correct version of oxide. I was told wrong by NFO staff that i was up to date, and their auto installer is definitely no up to date. Looking for a way to manually install oxide now...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456319585,1456273861][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay then, looks like NFO are a bunch of lazy fucks. They wont release the latest version of oxide on their autoinstaller because they said if they updated to every incremental oxide build then they would be updating every day or every other day, looks like that is just too hard of a job for nfo. And i cant manually install it, they want me to buy a virtual server.

14. hey
    how to hide "finished update" so it don't show up on chat

15. 12:27 AM [Info] Permission 'buildinggrades.owner' doesn't exist
    Is permission "buildinggrades.owner" disabled during the last updates?

16. buildinggrades.owner permission is in the script

17. I would recommend reinstalling the mod and see if there is any rcon errors when loading, if the mod isnt loading that might explain it.

18. Sorry. my fault. I was using 0.3.5 version instead of the latest 0.3.6

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2016
  19. Is it any way to make admins take cost when doing /up???