Building Grades

Allows admins to easily upgrade or downgrade an entire building

Total Downloads: 21,410 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. We are experiencing rubber banding and lag when we use /up or /down. It used to up or down grade within a second or two, now it takes up to 20-30 seconds and during that time, the whole server bogs down. I get anti hack warnings of people "hitting too fast" and its causing people to get frustrated and not come back. This also happens when we are not using the plugin and I'm not sure if its related or not. Until this gets fixed, I am going to remove the plugin. I've had this since it came out and it's been a great plugin. I'm hoping the issues will be resolved and I can add it back on to my server.

2. To anyone saying players cant use it: New group for players was set to "default" oxide.grant group default permission

3. does anyone know how to up grade low walls? tried other low wall and nothing, not sure what to use to get them to up grade

4. hey, is it possible to add a cooldown to the /up command?

5. The mod has stopped working for my players, says they have no access, how do I give the permissions back to players?

6. This plugin is for admins to use only

7. No it's not... Who can assist with giving permission back to the player group? I have granted permission but it is still not working.
    oxide.grant group player buildinggrades.cangrade
    [DOUBLEPOST=1465152142][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I am still having trouble, still getting the message "You have no access to this command."
    oxide.grant group default buildinggrades.cangrade

8. This plugin allows admins to easily upgrade or downgrade an entire building by one grade, relative to the current grade of each building block.

Do you see anything where in the overview about players?

9. Resistance I am really not sure what to even say to you, please don't offer help if you don't know what you're talking about...anywho it's working now with a fresh file and a server restart.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2016
  10. Read the pm I sent you

11. Are you in group default?

oxide.usergroup add YourUsername default

Or, oxide.grant group YourGroup buildinggrades.cangrade

12. there is a plug at the unending resources? I want to build a house for the event and the resources to quickly come to an end, it is necessary through the console each time to add.

13. Plugin working perfectly fine but I have one small question. Im building a PvE city building by building, when buildings are close to eachother and I use the /up /down commands it upgrades or downgrades all the buildings close to me. Even when I'm only looking at the foundation of the building I'm working on.

Has this something to do with the value in the batchsize config?

14. Good evening! I cannot understand how to grant the rights to players. I use team buildinggrades.cangrade, but writes that it is wrong. How to grant the rights to all players?

Itself I answer. We do so - oxide.grant group default buildinggrades.cangrade

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2016
  15. Any way to give players permission to use /up command only? I'm afraid the /down will be griefed if players find a tool cupboard while raiding

16. Good day! You can try to remove from the script command /down. Think in this direction.

17. Wanted to ask is there a way to remove admin/modirator from using the nocost permissions? If so what is the correct command please.

18. How do I make this use materials because I watched a video on AnarchyHD where he did /up 2 and it used 15k stone but I can't find how to add that in any config file?

19. Salut ! Je poste la traduction du plugin BuildingGrades, sa doc, sa config et son fichier lang !
    Hi ! I come here for post the translation of the BuildingGrades plugin, doc, config et lang files !

Attached Files:

20. Mine always says finished upgrading...but it doesn't do anything.