Build

Build, spawn, plant, upgrade, deploy anything the way that you want it.

Total Downloads: 21,167 - First Release: Nov 8, 2014 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

4.9/5, 50 likes
  1. Same as all updates thank :)

2. what happened to /animal ?

3. animal look like they removed from prefab :/

4. Hi. Love this plugin. Quick question on pillars. When I try to place, they're trying to spawn on the corner of floor/foundation. Shouldn't they be spawning in the centre?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The prefab paths changed in the Rust update.

6. I've attached files with all the prefabs. I can't figure out which ones are the animals though. I can't deploy or plant them. If anybody figures it out, do let us know. I need to plant some bears :)

Attached Files:

7. Psst, 253-266
    Code:
    void InitializeAnimals()
            {
                animalList = new Dictionary<string, string>();
                foreach (var str in GameManifest.Current.pooledStrings)
                {
                    if (str.str.Contains("rust.ai/agents"))   
                    {
                        if (str.str.Contains("-") || str.str.Contains("_")) { continue; }
                        var animalPrefab = str.str.Substring(str.str.LastIndexOf("/") + 1).Replace(".prefab", "");
                        if (animalPrefab.Contains(".")) { continue; }
                        animalList.Add(animalPrefab, str.str);
                    }
                }
            }

8. Nice! i guess assets/rust.ai/agents/bear/bear.prefab is the right prefab for bears. I was confused when I couldn't paste it. Nice fix for the animal list. Cheers

9. i want to make a bear death pit but i cant work out how to spawn them anymore - any solutions

10. Problem...so the help page suggests the /erase command can remove anything, but I accidentally planted a windmill and it doesn't seem to have the ability to remove it. Anyone have any experience successfully removing a damn windmill, either with /erase or any other way?

EDIT: Just found a command to do it:

del assets/prefabs/deployable/windmill/

11. That works? awesome, I've placed a few in my time and haven't been able to remove it!

12. Object remover plugin can be configured to remove it as well. Careful with that plugin though.. no permissions.

13. Rak

Rak

The Buildgrade all still doesnt work :(

14. When I try to use /animal boar I get the following message

Invalid Argument 1: For more informations say /buildhelp animals

I suspect it's related to the new AI changes?

15. fix this broken patch please
    granted I know that the rust patch did it but sucks we can spawn animals and alot of the controls are broke...
    *can't spawn

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2017
  16. Rak

Rak

Lines 253-266
    Code:
    void InitializeAnimals()
            {
                animalList = new Dictionary<string, string>();
                foreach (var str in GameManifest.Current.pooledStrings)
                {
                    if (str.str.Contains("rust.ai/agents")) 
                    {
                        if (str.str.Contains("-") || str.str.Contains("_")) { continue; }
                        var animalPrefab = str.str.Substring(str.str.LastIndexOf("/") + 1).Replace(".prefab", "");
                        if (animalPrefab.Contains(".")) { continue; }
                        animalList.Add(animalPrefab, str.str);
                    }
                }
            }

17. For those who don't know how to edit code here you go the fix.

Enjoy,
    TheDoc (Uprising Servers)

Attached Files:

• Build.cs
      File size:
      67.4 KB
      Views:
  18. Hi there
    When you plant an item, the owner ID of that item is attached to another player, is that just a random event? Or is there a reason?

19. Thanks for uploading the file but i think i'm better off waiting for an official update to this plugin and PrefabSniffer.
    Since the animals are broken anyway i see no reason to spawn in more to just stand there and do nothing.
    Hopefully after the next update the Mod Devs and Game Devs can get everything working and back to normal.

20. I try to spawn with /spawn wall.external.high.stone its work but it spawn it invisible. i get sound from hit and blood from the sting. If i spawn it with F1 i see the wall.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2017