Build

Build, spawn, plant, upgrade, deploy anything the way that you want it.

Total Downloads: 21,163 - First Release: Nov 8, 2014 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

4.9/5, 50 likes
  1. Side note - after much experimentation with this last year, I realized the server wipes many of the trees after a restart. There are a couple other plugins to combat this you'd have to ask Oxide Devs about, or Google, but I'd adjust the resource count on the server, so it doesn't wipe your forestry painting, and maybe try to get a custom resource spawn plugin. That would help to 'grow back,' if cut down.

2. The plugin works great, thank you for making it. I am having one problem though, I cant get the animals to spawn. I tried doing /animal chicken but nothing happens. also tried /animal "chicken" everything else is working for me though.

3. Whenever i type '/buildhelp resources' to get the list of available deployables, it only lists (in the console) the items from 289 + . How can I get this full list? is there a console display setting or something?

4. Hi when will you be able to place wall frames and floor frames? at this stage this seems to be the only thing missing? its not really an issue outside of building blocked areas (such as monuments and rad towns etc) as you can just use the building plan. Also have noticed rotating stairs seems a little buggy After rotating stairs it seems you get stuck trying to climb them.

5. having trouble with the animal command, using /buildhelp animals returns a blank list...when I try /animal wolf I get "Invalid Argument" I have tried the different animals with upper and lower case combinations.
    Help would be appreciated

6. I have the same porblem.

7. Use the version someone uploaded on page 57 works like a charm

8. anyone have an up to date list of prefabs for the plant portion of this?

9. Prefab List taken today 12th July 17: NEW crate_elite.prefab :) Enjoy!

Attached Files:

10. /buildhelp resources doesnt give full list

11. Download the file I just posted above ^^

12. just wondering can you use teh build tool to deploy a
    recycler_static.prefab

if so whats the command have tried /deploy recycler

13. /plant 121

14. Hello. Please, can we place a turret on a game structure using this plugin (For example, in "launch site") ? . If "yes", what would be the command to use ? Thx

15. Excellent ! Thx UnicornWeed :) . Too bad we can not "copy paste" a turret after having configured it. And do respawn it once destroyed but after a delay that we would have defined.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2017
  16. You're welcome @Agonos :) Try using Zones Manager for Rust | Oxide to add a small 2 metre zone around your turret. This would make it invincible and also avoid decay.
    Stand right next to the turret and type the following:
    /zone_add
    /zone radius 2 nodecay true undestr true

17. Good plugin! :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2017
  18. thanks

19. Hey! Do you have a /plant list?