Build

Build, spawn, plant, upgrade, deploy anything the way that you want it.

Total Downloads: 21,173 - First Release: Nov 8, 2014 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

4.9/5, 50 likes
  1. Hey guys is it possible to create a better tutorial video? I'm having the hardest time trying to figure out all the codes and such to place, trees, stone_ore and so on. Just a thought, as I am a very visual learner.

2. Is there a new updated prefab list?

3. Hello,

i have a problem, i have type /animal wolf but i mistake and now, i have 2000 wolf on my server and kill my friend's, how to remove all wolf spawned with command please? /erase doesn't work for this apparently... Thanks

edit: restart server d'ont remove entity, generally i have 5000-7000, now 15k...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2017
  4. Hi,
    I need functional build with rust.... I downloaded and settings Build for Rust | Oxide

And no functional... a need build system... please help to me...

Thx all¨

Bye jAk3r

5. how can u use this to put down a recycler?

6. You might need to print the list of deployables to your console by "/buildhelp deploybles".
    That will print out a list with numbers to be usable.

7. Hi guys,
    please and update and fix build plugin to rust server? And me dont work....

8. build plugin works just fine using it on my server right now

9. This do nothing? Deployables, no list.
    The recycler for the city is a dream, i searched a while but nothing works. All the other stuff works great.

10. how to turn it off um i cant stop spawning mobs

11. when i use /buildhelp resources my F1 console only writes around 100 lines and deletes the rest. is there a way for me to make my console not delete stuff for atleast 1000 lines?

12. Buildlist on date 3/3/17
    Regard

Attached Files:

13. Not sure if this has been posted before, but when deploying signs onto walls, the painted face is facing into the wall. If that could be fixed that would be awesome!

14. is there anyway to build high stone wall

15. is it possible to add something to like, rotate something to sides/horizontal
    like rotating the large furnace instead of it pointing right up, it will point to left /right/horizontal etc or something like that

16. Broken since last update
    (Have to hand type this, because there's no way to highlight in the console window, Rust:IO is down, and Rusty RCON doesn't work anymore as of this update as well)

Error while compiling: Build.cs(257,46): error CS0117: 'GameManifest' does not contain a definition for 'Get'

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2017
  17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Details please.

18. Mughisi updated Build with a new update entry:

19. seems all spawning is working except for animals seems maybe some changes from the new ai