Build

Build, spawn, plant, upgrade, deploy anything the way that you want it.

Total Downloads: 21,167 - First Release: Nov 8, 2014 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

4.9/5, 50 likes
  1. So i made a mistake while holding down right click to plant trees... The are WAY up in the sky, and erase dont take them away... ;\ how can i remove the trees? ;p

2. Use your bind q ent kill ability. You don't have to use the letter q, you can bind any key to entity kill, but, type that into console, and stare at a tree/entity that is destructible, then watch as it disappears into the abyss.

bind q ent kill

3. nice thanks! after the wipe nothing is working now... *Sigh*
    nvm.. updated oxide.. im dumb. ;p 15hr day.. sadness

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2017
  4. i just accidentally deleted my firend and now he is in a dark hole what do i do??? please help me

5. Just wanted to see if I am losing my mind. If i /build wall.frame it accepts it and shows a the top for placement. It does not place so I was wondering if I am doing something wrong. Thank you in advance.

6. is there anyway to get a full list of IDs for plants and items besides the console output. mine only show part of the list

7. How do I plant a bush? I can't find any of them in the plant list.

8. You may be looking for something that is generated with terrain not a prefab asset.

9. if using the prefabsniffer with the "all" command you can see there's bushes such as:

assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/clutter/fields-tundra/bush_large_spread.prefab

But I dunno where I can find it in the build plugin.

10. Prefab sniffer assigns a number and that is how you spawn items with Build. Find the number and type /plant "number". Look at the ground and right click.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1495404447][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and don't forget to type /build to cancel the spawn command or you will be accidentaly placing items when you right click.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1495404867][/DOUBLEPOST]I looked back through my list and the problem may be this :
    all - Spits out everything in the game files, don't use this unless you know you need to already.
    build - Gives you a list of the prefabs available for use with plugins.

Possible you can only access the item prefabs listed in the build output list, as it says for use with plugins.

11. You happen to know how to get the entire list, and not a partial print of it?

12. hello again, i was wondering is this the plugin that allows you to spawn into the world, word decorations, i have seen on some servers in a church the books for the music or psalms, i would like to learn how to do this. thank you.

13. how do i plant static quarry and pump jack?

14. Please Remove this post.

15. Apologies in advanced if this has been answered. But does this plugin allow your buildings to have no stability percentages. So being able to build a foundation without the stability issue affecting where you can place stuff. I saw in the code there is a server.stability but is that the stability I am talking about? Thanks

16. Is there a way to run /buildhelp resources in the RustAdminTool?

17. Hello if I wanted to spawn in a giant forest with many trees. In a area or zone is this possible. My research has led me to believe it is and I'm curious what the command would be .thank you.

18. Just use Zone Manager, and make the zone have nostability true
    [DOUBLEPOST=1496750345][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Experiment with /plant, and choose several numbers between 20 and 50, many are plant life. To plant the object, use your left mouse button, but DO NOT HOLD IT DOWN - you'll flood your server, and spam it with hundreds of copies of that object.

19. Thank you very much... Most appreciated.