Build

Build, spawn, plant, upgrade, deploy anything the way that you want it.

Total Downloads: 21,173 - First Release: Nov 8, 2014 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

4.9/5, 50 likes
  1. Theoretically yes, but its tricky. You might need to place any other object in the air then try to spawn there a foundation as initial base block with this plugin.

2. ok how ive tried id love to build my base in the clouds as owner any help do you have steam Fujikura?

3. Use this plugin: Copy-Paste for Rust | Oxide
    Build your house, point at it and type /copy myhouse.
    Point at the floor and then type /paste myhouse height 1500.
    Remove your old home below which you copied.
    Otherwise just build the base foundations, copy that and paste it in the clouds. You then have the option to build the rest in your own time.

4. how do i spawn the truck junkpile?

5. Updated prefab list post patch.

Attached Files:

6. Updated prefab list for 02/16-17

Attached Files:

7. I know a few people have posted prefab lists for the /plant command... but could someone please tell me where to find this list on my own?

I've already went through literally all of them manually one by one and wrote down the ones I thought would be useful, but it would be nice to see a list - especially since it keeps getting updated.

As others have stated already - using /buildhelp resources only helps out so much since more than half the list is missing on the console. Is there somewhere in my files I can look for this?

8. Install PrefabSniffer for Rust | Oxide and then run:

Code:
    prefabs build
    and it will put the file in your log folder in the Oxide folder on your server

9. Hello... I am trying to add a door to a cave. I have spawned the foundation as seen in the picture, but I can't add the doorway. I have done /build wall.doorway and /spawn wall.doorway with all options, but it won't place.

Any ideas?

Attached Files:

10. Hello,

in console:
    Code:
    rcon.password myrcon
    rcon oxide.grand user Tanki build.builder

in chat:
    Code:
    /build bear
    You are not allowed to use this command

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

oxide.grant, not oxide.grand

12. yes sorry, mistake when typed.

Attached Files:

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The F1 console in Rust is not RCON, you don't prefix commands with "rcon".

14. If no prefix, i get: You are not allowed to use the oxide.grant command... Sorry i'm neewbie in rust, it's different from cs:source or csgo ^^

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You need to set yourself up as admin/owner in Rust; see Admin and moderators in Rust | Oxide.

16. Same error...

server windows, launch command:
    Code:
    start RustDedicated -batchmode -nographics +server.ip MYIP +server.port 29115 +rcon.ip MYIP +rcon.port 29125 +rcon.password "changeme" +server.tickrate 30 +server.hostname "Test Rust" +server.maxplayers 20 +server.saveinterval 600"

Attached Files:

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can't make yourself or anyone when you aren't admin. You'd need to follow the steps via an RCON client.

18. Rusty can't connect and RustAdmin RCON Tool give a error....

edit: Solved, i use rcon.io and work fine. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2017
  19. Is there a way to remove the Spheres spawned? Or the windmill? lol I made a booboo

6db9f68213e3cc979b42a07663960687.png

94dcf166cf2e77310eeb74c495ffb0be.gif

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2017
  20. Hello ! I'm looking for a plugin for your server Rast , the essence of the plugin is that on some servers I've seen the command /ap 2 ( where ap - team improvement, and 2 type of resource to which you want to improve the wall, etc wall it will automatically be for example a stone as in our case ) . Is there this plugin freely available ? I apologize in advance for the quality of the translation, just I'm from Russia and translated by an interpreter.