BotSpawn

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,685 - First Release: Jul 31, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 27, 2018

5/5, 81 likes
  1. Hi Koguma,
    No, the option was always meant to deploy bots for server airdrops - not supply signal airdrops.
    The previous version called bots for both in error. The update fixes this.

If there's demand for bots at supply signal drops, I could make it optional.

2. Yeah, could you make it an option. It's awesome. :)

3. (21:54:59) | [Oxide] 21:57 [Info] Unloaded plugin BotSpawn v1.1.3 by Steenamaroo

(21:54:59) | [Oxide] 21:57 [Info] Loaded plugin BotSpawn v1.1.3 by Steenamaroo

(21:55:00) | [Oxide] 21:57 [Warning] Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'BotSpawn v1.1.3' took 709ms

(21:55:00) | NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

fyi..

4. i just want to be clear on this plugin, do the bots spawn at the monuments (default) or are they dropping with airdrops at random locations ?
    I have used radtown animal plugin where the animals spawn at the default monuments and i now use CustomAnimal spawn plugin where you choose the location for the spawn.
    Is there an option to disable dropping with airdrops and only have them spawn at monuments ?
    and what is the "default***" kit ? do i have to create it ?

5. ... the default Kits are Scientist - Bots (https://files.facepunch.com/s/4a8cd1aa537e.jpg), but there are boring ;) same guns, same look, same skin, etc. booooring :) make ure own KIT(s), then they are cool :)

6. Bot_Accuracy 1-10 what number is good aim 1 or 10

7. Hi @JeedZzZ
    Greater number means greater accuracy.

8. can the "scientist" bots be killed by radiation if the rad suits are changed to something else ?

9. no, they cant :)

10. It might be useful to have an order to know how many bots are active?

11. try this console command "bot.count"

12. Thx DlMjIm

13. It seems that the bots are unable to kill an animal even if they try several.

14. Agonos, please read the overview and FAQ.
    Lots of good info there.

15. No probs. Thank you.
    I'm very glad of any feedback and happy to help with issues. It's just there's a lot of setup options with this one.
    :)

16. killing NPCs is recorded in Player Ranks?

17. Hi there.
    It is.
    "1.2.2
    Added event checks for all categories.
    Scientists are now detected and counted as NPC kills."

I was working on PlayerRanks tonight.

1.2.3 will count NPC Kill Distance as a new category, rather than just taking it as a PVE distance.
    It'll also be ready for the Bradley APC, and track airdrops looted.

Unfortunately it'll require config/data/db wipe so I'll push it out closer to forced wipe date.

18. Thank you!

19. Any ETA to bring this back as an option? My players appreciated that "bug" as well:
    bring_back_supply_drop_bots.PNG