BotSpawn

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,685 - First Release: Jul 31, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 27, 2018

5/5, 81 likes
  1. Sweet thanks!!

2. Find Bug ;) (see PIC: why BOTs standing in Air after airdrops are coming :D) I set "Supply_Enabled" to false ...

Attached Files:

3. Damn...I missed a check.
    Fix on the way.

4. Steenamaroo updated BotSpawn with a new update entry:

5. Anyone else seeing those errors:

Code:
    18:07 [Stacktrace]   at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:get_transform ()
      at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.Drop (.NPCPlayer bot, .BaseEntity Chute, Oxide.Plugins.MonumentSettings zone, Single x, Single varyY, Single z) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn+<Drop>c__AnonStorey3.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    18:07 [Error] Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'BotSpawn v1.1.6' (NullReferenceException: )
    18:07 [Stacktrace]   at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:GetComponentFastPath (System.Type,intptr)
      at UnityEngine.Component.GetComponent[NavMeshAgent] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at NPCPlayerApex.get_GetNavAgent () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at NPCPlayerApex.Pause () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn+<SpawnSci>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    18:07 [Error] Failed to run a 0.20 timer in 'BotSpawn v1.1.6' (NullReferenceException: )
    18:07 [Stacktrace]   at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:get_transform ()
      at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.Drop (.NPCPlayer bot, .BaseEntity Chute, Oxide.Plugins.MonumentSettings zone, Single x, Single varyY, Single z) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn+<Drop>c__AnonStorey3.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    18:07 [Error] Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'BotSpawn v1.1.6' (NullReferenceException: )
    18:07 [Stacktrace]   at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:GetComponentFastPath (System.Type,intptr)
      at UnityEngine.Component.GetComponent[NavMeshAgent] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn+<SpawnSci>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

6. Not yet...How often?

7. A few suggestions:

1. /botspawn purge <profile> - Causes all spawned bots to unspawn linked to that profile.
    2. Allow overrides of global variables in custom profiles. For example, having air_drop bots killing animals/turrets would be great, whereas the global ones should not.

8. I found the issue, this only happens on re-spawn and if you have the "Chute": true

But I also encountered another issue after running the plugin for a while, it starts throwing an exception that's ongoing...

NullReferenceException is spamming my console and this is in the logs:

(does not stop even after unloading the plugin... :( )

I think it has something to do with the broken ass NavMash crap.

Code:
    18:07 [Error] Failed to run a 0.20 timer in 'BotSpawn v1.1.6' (NullReferenceException: )

9. I haven't had any issues at all.. Works like a charm.. Sometimes when you reinstall your server it fixes the nav stuff. i was having a issue with animals and my server provider said to try and reinstall it and it worked..

10. Hey Doc,
    There's a few things I'm doing in less-than-ideal ways.
    The only time I see an issue like that is if server performance craps out.

Do you have shittonnes of bots in the same place?
    If so, trim it back for now. I'll be looking for better ways to do a lot of this stuff in the near future. :)

11. how to silence the voices seagull :D

12. Haha yeah, the radio chatter should be an option. I have a profile set up with naked bots running around with just bows and arrows. It's weird to hear radio chatter coming from them.

13. Heh, never thought about it.
    Fair enough! :)

14. how do i add a custom profile?

15. I find the radio chatter adds a lot of atmosphere when you have them around you, I will leave the ammo as a reward for those that take down a bot with a shotgun or pistol , that way they have enough ammo and the assault rifle to get the rest (they wish)

16. Now getting this error with last update no errors before that, did a complete uninstall and reinstall of all files (cs. datat and config)
    failed to call hook 'OnTick' on plugin 'BotSpawn v1.1.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.DoAction () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.OnTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

no errors before this update at all and are the bots supposed to kill each other ?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2017
  17. How often?

No, bots don't target each other.
    They can hit eachother, though.

18. I had 2 kill each other yesterday lol Was funny watching them go at it!

19. Wait, intentionally? They were actively fighting each other?

20. Hmmm.. that sounds pretty awesome.

Hey Steenamaroo, here's an idea for the next major version. Assign different weights to the bots. Bots with a higher weight will be more prone to attack bots with a lower weight, and bots with equal weights won't attack each other. So, the higher the variance between weights, the greater the chance of a higher weight bot "snapping" and attacking another bot. :p