BotSpawn

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,685 - First Release: Jul 31, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 27, 2018

5/5, 81 likes
  1. Steenamaroo updated BotSpawn with a new update entry:

2. Thanks man! i got it!

But one more Question...

Why are the Bots at Airdrop or at Monuments Disapearing even before the Airdrop landed? D:

3. Suicide Timer / Reset Timer?

4. Code:
    [Oxide] 23:59 [Stacktrace]   at BasePlayer.GetActiveItem () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at BasePlayer.GetHeldEntity () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn+<SpawnSci>c__AnonStorey2.<>m__1 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

5. ... whats the last update-change ? did i need it ? i havent problem with 1.1.1

6. and more:
    Code:
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    [Oxide] 23:52 [Error] Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'BotSpawn v1.1.2' (NullReferenceException: )
    [Oxide] 23:52 [Stacktrace]   at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:GetComponentFastPath (System.Type,intptr)
      at UnityEngine.Component.GetComponent[NavMeshAgent] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at NPCPlayerApex.get_GetNavAgent () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at NPCPlayerApex.Pause () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn+<SpawnSci>c__AnonStorey2.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    [Oxide] 23:52 [Error] Failed to run a 6.00 timer in 'BotSpawn v1.1.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 23:52 [Stacktrace]   at BasePlayer.GetActiveItem () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn+<SpawnSci>c__AnonStorey2.<>m__1 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    i let only 15 bots at launchsite, with no chutes.

7. I know what that is. Ty for posting.

8. Bots shoot at the admin mode vanish! Fix please =)
    Sorry if not clear, translated through the browser language

9. Airdrop tested with Fancy drop random and mass.
    No issues.

If you think it's not working, do bot.count in console and make sure you're not hitting the upper limit.

10. That is an issue with Vanish Vanish for Rust | Oxide post in their thread

11. Thinking about it, I'm not sure I was right about that.
    Vanish description says 'players, turrets, and helicopters'.

Animals have been left out, presumably with good reason, so NPCPlayers may or may not be the same.

I'll see what I can do. :)

Edit: Thank you @Krazy J

12. Still getting a bunch of these, not sure they can be helped

(21:38:29) | Failed to create agent because there is no valid NavMesh
    (21:38:30) | Failed to create agent because there is no valid NavMesh

However, I noticed these popping up.

(21:38:30) | at BasePlayer.GetActiveItem () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

13. Not sure about the navmesh stuff but the rest I'm aware of.
    Need to sort out a better way of doing that.

It's not of any huge consequence but I'll try to sort it soon.

14. Ok Thanks. No biggy here, just feedback.

With Bot_Firing_Range, the higher the number the further it will shoot from?

For instance, if I set it to 30 will it shoot from further away?

15. Yes, that's right. I'm pretty sure it's meters...maybe?

16. You should make it so that bows use the actual projectile.

17. How is it that the boots so so far from Rad. This needs to be

18. I'm hoping future FP updates will allow rockets/arrows, etc.

This is addressed, a lot.
    There is no attempt at movement or location control in my plugin, but I expect FP will be improving and updating this.
    Within my knowledge, any attempt to override their journey would end up just defeating the AI.

In the meantime, that's what the global reset timer is for. Not ideal, but it helps.

19. Anyway to make the custom bots have different spawn timers?? I am making Super special boss bots at all my monuments and i don't want it to keep respawning with the stuff i have given it as loot..

20. When using the command "/ bootspawn add XXX" on the roof of a building, it seems that the bots appear at the bottom of the building