BotSpawn

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,685 - First Release: Jul 31, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 27, 2018

5/5, 81 likes
  1. when using this plugin im experiencing a tremendous difference in frame rate. like its usually around 265 but when i put this on it drops to 2-3 frames..

2. Performance shouldn't really be suffering now. Certainly not that much.

If you're working with small numbers of ground bots, or small numbers or para bots with Ai_Falling_Disabled, and still getting sucky performance, please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2017
  3. Plugin Works great:)
    Nice job.
    Need only killbots and spawnbots command.then its not need to unload/reload plugins so much

4. LOL i just go for it.. Its funner =P
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502991737][/DOUBLEPOST]i love you for adding the random names.. lol

5. Damn, never even considered that!? lol.
    It'll be in next V. ;)

Haha. Ty again, Fuji, for suggesting.

6. Hey There! Nice Plugin doe.

I just made a Mistake.

I Removed the Coordinates from the .Json File in the Data Folder.

At this time i Can't Add or Remove Costum Botspawns. I Reinstalled this Plugin including deleteing the .json File.

U Have an Idea?

7. Your best bet is probably just to unload the plugin and delete the data file, then start again.
    /botspawn remove nameofbrokenlocation might work..? Try that first.

Sorry...The instructions are lacking with regard to data/locations etc. I'll update the overview.

8. u mean oxide.unload Botspawn before i delete the .json file and the BotSpwan.cs Plugin?

Cheers

9. To be able to edit /data/BotSpawn.json, the plugin would need to be unloaded.
    If you didn't do this first time around, simply reload the plugin....Your accidental changes may be undone.

10. oxide.unload BotSpawn.cs or oxide.unload botspawn? sorry i might be not the best for this job :D

11. oh, lol. extension is not necessary for unload.
    Just oxide.unload BotSpawn is fine. :)

Alternatively, in chat, do /botspawn list
    then /botspawn remove name for each location you want to wipe out.

12. Yea. i understand.

I got no Clue. but even if i use the Commands to remove the Positions, ingame they are wiped out. but in the json file they are still up.

even if i reinstall the plugin delete it or something.

Everytime the .json file Start up again with the default Location and a Wrong Airfield Position i made :(

13. mayby its good to add permissions to commands?
    or any players can make bot spawns point or use commands.

14. pnj drop 1000 lr300

15. what version?

16. version 1.1.1

17. The data json will repopulate unless you unload the plugin first.

18. f**k.
    Update coming soon.

19. My bots are all roaming up north now lol.. not at the monuments =(

20. works fine me.
    only get compile warning
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Console: BotSpawn.cs(390,27): warning CS0168: The variable `activeBot' is declared but never used
    BotSpawn.cs(391,31): warning CS0168: The variable `botapex' is declared but never used

and

[08/18/2017 00:13:46] Converting prefab name to lowercase: assets/prefabs/misc/paraChute/paraChute.prefab
    [08/18/2017 00:13:48] Converting prefab name to lowercase: assets/prefabs/misc/paraChute/paraChute.prefab
    [08/18/2017 00:15:52] Converting prefab name to lowercase: assets/prefabs/misc/paraChute/paraChute.prefab

spawn console all a time