BotSpawn

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,685 - First Release: Jul 31, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 27, 2018

5/5, 81 likes
  1. I have added the botspawn plugin and a kit its all fine added but the kit isn't complete. There should be a handgun in it and I redeemed it and it worked fine for myself but the bots don't get this stuff

2. Hi,
    The bot hot-bar is wiped on death so if you want him to give loot on death you'll need to put it in the main inventory.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502814116][/DOUBLEPOST]@Fr4nkC4stle Airdrop bots feature tested and working on Hapis.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2017
  3. instead of ignoring vanish is it possible to add it so they ignore admins\moderators?

4. Hi,
    I'd really rather not get into adding more checks like that as the animal_check we have right now is very intensive.
    I'm hoping for a better method of doing that in the near future.

I haven't looked at Vanish to see how it works, but it'd probably be better as an option in that plug.

5. why do my bots not attack?

6. I mean just a basic one to ignore admins if your vanished or not would be good
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502819943][/DOUBLEPOST]just a general ignore admin sometime in future would be nice

7. yes something weird is going on only certain Bots attack from certain monuments the rocket site and the military tunnels they will mow you down soon as you get near them but all the other places such as the Dome they just look at you and only fire when you get like right beside them.

8. Hi. I still have not found a way for the bots to drop a bag when they die. PS : Good idea the bots descending with a parachute.

9. Which version?

10. im setting up my large server soon and id be willing to work with you on finding bugs if your intested. just pm me. this plugin will be the main plugin for my server if i can get everything to work properly and its looking better and better every day with your improvements.

11. Hi Kyle,
    Thanks for the offer. I might take you up on that!

Working on things as we speak. :)

12. I had that same problem.. I made special kits for the bots..
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502845521][/DOUBLEPOST]I love this plugin. maxed out the settings on the bots and they are going ham haha..

13. I have that problem also.its fix after last update when i change map.so full server wipe mayby help.
    Idk if need to do that but i just say what help my case and i dont wipe server just get plugins work but after wipe i notice that,bot start moving and attack more.

14. Hi. Do not forget that when you copy your outfit (/ kit items), you must absolutely with the gun in your hand. Otherwise the bot will have the gun in the back and will never use it. And also the weapon must contain at least one bullet.

15. Just not with the mass drop ;)

16. and can fix for massdrop please?

17. how this plugin work. Install plugin But no bot respawn

18. You have to edit the JSON file
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502888686][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I didn't wipe.. Bots work fine for me..