BotSpawn

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,685 - First Release: Jul 31, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 27, 2018

5/5, 81 likes
  1. what can be edited? only kit. or there is something else?

2. in your server config you gotta go into the BotSpawn.json and make sure the bots are Activated

3. work fine. i forgot activate it
    thankyou PyrowLBC

4. is it possible change sound from bot?

5. @Steenamaroo Is there anyway to add more names to the bots other that having them all the same? I have tried a few things but nothing.. This would be a nice thing to be able to do..

6. Hey,
    Yes, that would be nice.
    Anything per-bot would be nice, like individual health, kits, names etc, but, the way it's written, the same spawn code is just called X times per monument so, for now at least, they're all identical per monument.

I was thinking about this - The way they are stored it'd be possible to allow user customisation of names but it wouldn't hold when bots are killed/respawned.

The short answer is no, not right now. :p

7. Ahh okay.. I am making a special kit for bots at each monument atm should see how this goes.. Rockets break the server lol.. Learned the hard way.

8. Me too.
    The easy way would have been to read the overview but, you know, whatever. ;)

9. Code:
    // Facepunch.RandomUsernames
    public static string Get(ulong v)
    {
        return RandomUsernames.Get((int)(v % 2147483647uL));
    }
    ;) ~6000 firstnames^^

10. Lol. Very cool!

11. New V coming tomorrow.....

12. thanks for a amazing plugin

there is bug.
    -shooting animals he can not kill animals
    -when kill "Supply Crate Bot" i can loot 1000 lr-300
    -sometimes respawn underground
    -vanish admin he can see.
    -kill themselves

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2017
  13. Steenamaroo updated BotSpawn with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1502974420][/DOUBLEPOST]
    This has been fixed in v1.1.1.

The rest are not plugin bugs and have been discussed.
    Thank you. :)

14. Thx for the 1.1.1 version. Only smart updates (ex : Option 'Ai_Falling_Disable' will disable bot AI when parachuting.) . Congratulations.
    1) "Bot Radius - not yet implemented." -> Ok but can we know what this will mean?
    2) Still not an idea of why bots loose a bag when they die?

15. Once again, another great update to a great plugin. Awesome stuff man, keep up the work!

16. ... works without any Problems, good Works :) Love it ...

17. Great to hear. Thanks fellas.

@RossBlay - I tested with FancyDrop /drop toplayer Steen

If it's not working for random or mass I'll see if I can find out why. Thanks. :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502977616][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thanks Agonos,
    Bot Radius was meant to keep each individual bot from wondering too far from his spawn.
    So, the idea was, if one spawns east side of Airfield and another spawns west side, they stay there...ish.

The bags. I thought that was just a thing in rust now for players.
    If it's not I guess FP have added it to the AI and I'll want to make it optional true/false in future.

18. Thanks for the update.

The custom spawn points are great. I can now have different scientist types for our scientist invasion event every night :)

19. good Works...

when used /botspawn spawn 5 bots
    can i specify a number bot?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502979680][/DOUBLEPOST]ohhh .... ok is work thank you