BotSpawn

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,685 - First Release: Jul 31, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 27, 2018

5/5, 81 likes
  1. Is console attributing it to BotSpawn?

2. it only happens when plugin is loaded

3. Hmm, could really be anything then.
    If you're able to narrow it down any that'd be good. If not, no worries.

4. Hi! When will i fix bot's grouuping together? I think its the main problem of the plugin. Thnx.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502580540][/DOUBLEPOST] upload_2017-8-13_1-28-47.png

5. Hi,
    I suspect something changed on Thursday. I never witnessed the bots all heading off in the same direction and grouping up before then.

Within my limited knowledge, any meaningful attempt to keep them in place would involve either defeating the AI or make the plugin very intensive so, for now, I'm just going to ride it out.
    I expect FP will probably add a 'guard-radius' or similar anyway, before too long.

If it's a really big problem, all I can recommend is making the reset timer shorter.
    Edit: just realised that's not customisable! :p

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2017
  6. The gear in their kits skinned, would that make difference?

7. I haven't tested any skins myself so, yes, in theory that could make the difference.
    If we're able to confirm this I'll investigate the reason and/or add a note to the overview.

8. plugins with skins works great

9. since i installed it i have had zero problems. realy just waiting on updates to build my server around it more. once i get my new m/b in i will be doing this on a massive scale. with hundreds of bots threw out the map. its going to be a shitshow. currently im only using the default kits since the range and fire rates seam to get messed up with a kit.

10. Thanks for the info, prokyle.

Interesting that any issue you have are when kits are used. I'm using up-to-date 3.2.9, if I didn't already say that.

11. im not sure what version your refering to im running everything up to date. the issue with kits was that guys with m249's or ak's or any other gun that facepunch programmed the scientist. doesnt seam as hostile as the default scientis with the shotgun and mp5. you can walk up to them. shot them they will shott you once or twice. you could kill them with a rock basiacaly
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502663357][/DOUBLEPOST]
    or any other gun that facepunch DIDNT programmed the scientist.

12. OK, I'm getting this issue with AKs now.
    I have no problem with shottys, mp5s, m92s etc, but AK carrying bots don't respond until I get extremely close to them, then they act as normal, once triggered.

When I first spawned scientists prior to this plugin, I worked on making DeathNotes compatible but quickly realised that they can trigger a report by name and distance, but their weapon type doesn't show.

I guess there's just some stuff that'll get finished or ironed out in the coming weeks.
    For now? Mp5s,m92s and shottys ftw. :p

13. Here's my config if you wanna try to re-create NRE's. The kits have various guns and gear for each of them, and the gear is skinned.

Edit: I added the kits i'm using too so you can put in kits and test.

Attached Files:

14. I created a kit so the bots have rockets but when they fire them the rockets get stuck in mid air and dont detonate,im not sure if its a bug,anyone had this problem?

15. i did and had the same outcome.

16. ... it works fine for me, like this Plugin :)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2017
  17. sounds you should not use rocket then

18. thankyou for reply,i will stick to mp5 and shotguns..they couldnt use flamethrower also which would of been fun :)

19. U didnt answer me. They just leaving the town and stay together on the mountain near RT. Do u have any ideas how to fix it?

20. I answered you at length.
    What is this????