BetterLoot

Moved

Total Downloads: 42,622 - First Release: Feb 26, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 20, 2018

4.95699/5, 93 likes
  1. Can someone tell me the short name for the new radsuit please?

2. Code:
    hazmatsuit

3. can you pleas update the betterloot its now pussy loot 100 wood stone its not working

4. No, you have to set the loot yourself lol... This isn't a pre-set plugin. The current loot tables are there as an example as to the setup required. You tailor the loot to your server's needs.

I guess I (or anyone) could set up the loot for you if you don't know how to if you give examples of what you want included in the loot containers. You'd have to be specific though giving examples of what you want in barrels and each different crate type.

5. thanks mate

6. where i can find the holl list i can not find the wood on it

7. In the future, rather than ask and have to wait for someone to respond I would recommend you take a look at this link: Oxide API for Rust

It is updated as soon as Oxide itself is if things are added. All you would need to do is do CTRL + F and type the name of the item. So for example if you wanted to look for the Python you'd type in python. Then you just look at the item shortname, which in this case is pistol.python and paste that in the loot table. Much quicker and easier. Hope that link helps.

8. thanks mybe it wil work for me to

9. To update the loot you would need to go to the Oxide data folder located as follows (replacing the SERVER_NAME with your actual hostname):

server/SERVER_NAME/oxide/data/BetterLoot/LootTable.json

Within the LootTable.json file you'll see this type of code:

"pistol.python":1,
    "ammo.rifle":100,
    "metal.refined":20,
    "lowgradefuel":12

The name is the shortname, which can all be found in the link I sent in another reply, is the item to be spawned at random. The number next to it is the maximum amount of the chosen items it can spawn. So High Quality Metal (metal.refined) can spawn at max 20 in a stack. This can be changed to as high or low as you want.

One important thing to remember is to never put a comma on the end item. As you can see in the example above, Low Grade Fuel does not have a comma at the end like the rest do. If you put a comma then it will not work.

10. Guys I need your help !

I changed the HeliCrate list and the SupplyDrop list/oxide/data/BetterLoot/HeliCrate. &/SupplyDrop
    The LootTable is changed a bit as well (only components and some other stuff).

I shot the heli down but there is still components in it, like from the LootTable list and its not taking stuff from the HeliCrate list.

What am I doing wrong?

I just want to have the HeliCrate list only working for the Helicpoter.

11. Did you:

1) Actually enable the custom heli & supply crates in the config file?
    2) Reload the plugin after changing the loot tables?

If both are yes, please post all of your config files.

12. config

Attached Files:

13. This is the config file :

{
    "Barrel": {
    "barrelTypes": "loot-barrel|loot_barrel|loot_trash",
    "enableBarrels": true,
    "maxItemsPerBarrel": 5,
    "minItemsPerBarrel": 3,
    "refreshBarrels": false
    },
    "Crate": {
    "crateTypes": "crate_normal|crate_tools",
    "enableCrates": true,
    "maxItemsPerCrate": 6,
    "minItemsPerCrate": 3,
    "refreshCrates": true
    },
    "Generic": {
    "dropWeaponsWithAmmo": true,
    "enforceBlacklist": false,
    "listUpdatesOnLoaded": true,
    "listUpdatesOnRefresh": false,
    "pluginEnabled": true,
    "refreshMinutes": 30,
    "removeStackedContainers": true,
    "seperateLootTables": true
    },
    "HeliCrate": {
    "includeHeliCrate": false,
    "maxItemsPerHeliCrate": 7,
    "minItemsPerHeliCrate": 4,
    "useCustomTableHeli": true
    },
    "Rarity": {
    "Override": {
    "autoturret": 2,
    "lmg.m249": 3,
    "targeting.computer": 3
    }
    },
    "SupplyDrop": {
    "includeSupplyDrop": false,
    "maxItemsPerSupplyDrop": 7,
    "minItemsPerSupplyDrop": 4,
    "useCustomTableSupply": true
    }
    }

14. The includeSupplyDrop & includeHeliCrate need to be set to true.

15. Oh man, thank you ! It worked after reloading. <3

16. How would I go about adding in separate drop items for crate_normal_2 (IS THAT EVEN THE GREEN WEAPON CRATES?). I have some items set to be found in all the crates, but I want the green ones to have things like guns and all that. Is there a way to make that happen without allowing it to happen in normal crates too?

17. Separate items for each different crate type would require you to purchase AlphaLoot, which can be found on Fujikura's profile page. In response to the first bit, the green crate is crate_normal.

18. So this means I must pay extra money to have a plugin that splits loot types? And there is no other crap but simple plugin to do that?

19. You completely misinterpret the point of it. These developers work damn hard maintaining their plugins and creating new ones. They understand the C# language, which isn't the most amazing thing ever yeah sure, but it's a talent nonetheless. Without these guys, you wouldn't have any plugins or Oxide itself. They offer most of their stuff for free. Not everyone will send the devs money to support them for their good work on their free plugins so they have no motive to continue.

You should never do something you're good at for free, but these guys do. You are at no obligation to purchase AlphaLoot, but the developers deserve it for what they do and it's much better, as you can imagine, than BetterLoot. If these plugins are not meeting your requirements and you can't be bothered to scrape together petty cash to support these guys then my only recommendation for you is to learn C# yourself and make your own plugins.

20. wow calm down ok? xD I was asking a simple question. You misunderstood me. I understand how difficult C# is. I did it in school but have for the most part forgotten. I am not trying to disrespect any plugin creators or anything of the sort, And you shouldn't assume someone can scrape petty cash. Some people are on a very low budget as is and can hardly live. I am running a server at home because I can't afford hosting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2017