BetterLoot

Moved

Total Downloads: 42,622 - First Release: Feb 26, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 20, 2018

4.95699/5, 93 likes
  1. lol im decently smart i set my server up by myself but this one thing has me stumped lol and i can not figure it out to save my life

2. I'm not stupid when it comes to servers, I'm stupid when it comes to terms I've never heard before.

3. true lol

4. Its a simple word filter.... the one i posted does include the old and new crate types

5. ill take a look again i copy and pasted and couldnt find it using word filter but again ill try again haha

6. Unsure if I've missed something. Best method to control loot rarity? as guns are just too common. I do not want to completely remove specific items.

I'm aware of: ItemConfig for Rust | Oxide

7. so since im trying to increase the amount of individual items drop from a barrel i found this sequence inside the file and im curious is this the right things i need to be changing?
    //baseItemRarity = Convert.ToDouble(GetConfig("Chances", "baseItemRarity", 2));
    minItemsPerBarrel = Convert.ToInt32(GetConfig("Barrel", "minItemsPerBarrel", 5));
    maxItemsPerBarrel = Convert.ToInt32(GetConfig("Barrel", "maxItemsPerBarrel", 10));
    refreshBarrels = Convert.ToBoolean(GetConfig("Barrel", "refreshBarrels", false));
    barrelTypes = Convert.ToString(GetConfig("Barrel","barrelTypes","loot-barrel|loot_barrel|loot_trash"));
    enableBarrels = Convert.ToBoolean(GetConfig("Barrel", "enableBarrels", true));

minItemsPerCrate = Convert.ToInt32(GetConfig("Crate", "minItemsPerCrate", 5));
    maxItemsPerCrate = Convert.ToInt32(GetConfig("Crate", "maxItemsPerCrate", 10));
    refreshCrates = Convert.ToBoolean(GetConfig("Crate", "refreshCrates", true));
    crateTypes = Convert.ToString(GetConfig("Crate","crateTypes","crate_normal"));
    enableCrates = Convert.ToBoolean(GetConfig("Crate", "enableCrates", true));

minItemsPerSupplyDrop = Convert.ToInt32(GetConfig("SupplyDrop", "minItemsPerSupplyDrop", 10));
    maxItemsPerSupplyDrop = Convert.ToInt32(GetConfig("SupplyDrop", "maxItemsPerSupplyDrop", 15));
    includeSupplyDrop = Convert.ToBoolean(GetConfig("SupplyDrop", "includeSupplyDrop", false));
    useCustomTableSupply = Convert.ToBoolean(GetConfig("SupplyDrop", "useCustomTableSupply", true));

minItemsPerHeliCrate = Convert.ToInt32(GetConfig("HeliCrate", "minItemsPerHeliCrate", 5));
    maxItemsPerHeliCrate = Convert.ToInt32(GetConfig("HeliCrate", "maxItemsPerHeliCrate", 10));
    includeHeliCrate = Convert.ToBoolean(GetConfig("HeliCrate", "includeHeliCrate", false));
    useCustomTableHeli = Convert.ToBoolean(GetConfig("HeliCrate", "useCustomTableHeli", true));

refreshMinutes = Convert.ToInt32(GetConfig("Generic", "refreshMinutes", 30));
    enforceBlacklist = Convert.ToBoolean(GetConfig("Generic", "enforceBlacklist", false));
    dropWeaponsWithAmmo = Convert.ToBoolean(GetConfig("Generic", "dropWeaponsWithAmmo", true));
    listUpdatesOnLoaded = Convert.ToBoolean(GetConfig("Generic", "listUpdatesOnLoaded", true));
    listUpdatesOnRefresh = Convert.ToBoolean(GetConfig("Generic", "listUpdatesOnRefresh", false));
    pluginEnabled = Convert.ToBoolean(GetConfig("Generic", "pluginEnabled", true));
    removeStackedContainers = Convert.ToBoolean(GetConfig("Generic", "removeStackedContainers", true));
    seperateLootTables = Convert.ToBoolean(GetConfig("Generic", "seperateLootTables", true));

because if so its not working properlly

8. There's a config file for a reason... Use that to change the amount of items that spawn per crate... The plugin reads all the information from the config so changing the plugin will most likely just break it.

9. thank you so much lol i figured it out good to go now :D

10. No worries. Glad I was able to assist.

11. Fujikura updated BetterLoot with a new update entry:

12. Oh my, Thank you. I missed this option. :)

13. :O you can't do this... You're underselling your AlphaLoot plugin. People won't buy it if they see no need.

14. I noticed there is no options to change the items in the new purple crates that where added recently

15. Not really ;)
    AL has a lot more of undefeated features :p
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484671456][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Code:
        "crateTypes": "crate_normal|crate_tools",
    Thats also default with the latest version

16. *Looks at update* I love you

*Goes to look at AlphaLoot*

17. So i though i had everything correct for better loot cfg, data so that guns like AK lr300 would spawn in barrels, boxes, crates more for a more action server but it seems to only be working in the airdrop which it dropped 4 guns and ammo. So i was hoping i could get some help in getting this to work. I also get this error message when i try and reload the plugin: Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'BetterLoot v2.11.4' (ArgumentException: Could not cast or convert from System.String to System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Int32].)
    Uploaded my files for review. (Sorry im new to this)

Attached Files:

18. I'll take a look now, but your BetterLoot plugin is out of date. The latest is now 2.11.5