BetterLoot

Moved

Total Downloads: 42,622 - First Release: Feb 26, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 20, 2018

4.95699/5, 93 likes
  1. Hello, I have a question. How do I change the rarity of the items inside the loottable? Bodies rarer than gears for example.

2. Planter is no loot container
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484420056][/DOUBLEPOST]
    >>> ItemConfig for Rust | Oxide

3. Help Please

Unloaded plugin BetterLoot v2.11.4 by Fujikura/dcode
    Loaded plugin BetterLoot v2.11.4 by Fujikura/dcode
    [BetterLoot] HeliCrate > 'useCustomTableHeli' enabled, but loot population inactive by 'includeHeliCrate'
    [BetterLoot] Updating internals ...
    [BetterLoot] There are 23 items in the global Barrels LootTable.
    [BetterLoot] There are 6 items in the global Crates LootTable.
    [BetterLoot] There are 6 items in the SupplyTable.
    Failed to run a 0.10 timer in 'BetterLoot v2.11.4' (JsonSerializationException: Cannot deserialize the current JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) into type 'System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.String]' because the type requires a JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) to deserialize correctly.
    To fix this error either change the JSON to a JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) or change the deserialized type to an array or a type that implements a collection interface (e.g. ICollection, IList) like List<T> that can be deserialized from a JSON array. JsonArrayAttribute can also be added to the type to force it to deserialize from a JSON array.
    Path 'AllItemsAvailable', line 3, position 24.)
    [BetterLoot] Internals have been updated. Populated '981' supported containers.

4. Delete NamesList.json under "data/BetterLoot"

5. worked thank you

6. If Stacking is already set up, then the clean load/install of ItemConfig does take over the stacks already set.

7. How do we re-enable multiple of the same items into the same container?

8. There's no option.

9. Hello! I love the plugin, so thank you very much for making it. I am having a small issue with spawns, however. I set up the plugin and blacklist and that all works great, but for some reason now no boxes spawn at monuments (like the airfield/dome/radtowns). The boxes that appear around the world just on the ground have the correct loot table and they are working fine, but i can't get any regular or military boxes to spawn at monuments. I have changed the refresh/reload cooldown from 30 minutes to 5 minutes to see if that helped but it hasn't. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thanks!

10. How do I get loot to spawn in the black boxes on the truck and the trash piles?

11. Out of curiosity, I've noticed that on the Oxide API portion of Oxide, it doesn't have the crate/barrel names listed like you do in the config. What if I wanted to set specific loot for the rations crate and medical? Or is that not possible?

12. Add the name:
    Code:
      "Crate": {
        "crateTypes": "crate_normal|crate_tools",
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484536759][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You can only define two different loot contents, defined by "barrelTypes" and "crateTypes".this can include any containers names you want.

13. need help installing, cant get it to work on my server

14. i am working on the server with smoosh, i have tried installing it and using it but none of the commands are working and i cant figure out what needs changed in the file in order to get more loot from crates and supply drops and barrels and i have read your page multiple times trying to figure it out but the code is different then the examples given so i am unsure which codes need changed in order to make it work

15. The plugin description is a bit outdated. You might need also to go back through the update history to get informed about functions.
    >>> BetterLoot for Rust - Updates | Oxide

16. is it possible to get a better description of which file needs changed i know how to change the quantity and items included in them but i dont know how to create number of items dropped from a barrel or supply drop or weapon crate etc its honestly the only thing im stuck on
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484541315][/DOUBLEPOST]even a screen shot of what i need to change would be splended instead of having to describe every detail

17. So you can't have medical to medical chests ? so to speak that is.

18. Its a RegEx, it does include all containers which begin with "crate_normal..." and "crate_tools..."

19. I'm kind of stupid, what is RegEx? lol