BetterLoot

Moved

Total Downloads: 42,622 - First Release: Feb 26, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 20, 2018

4.95699/5, 93 likes
  1. What version, Spiff? (plugin+oxide)

2. Cause you didn't update the plugin to the latest... ;)

3. Who can give me a lootTable.json for X5 server :D?

4. Anyone have a fix?

Failed to run a 0.10 timer in 'BetterLoot v2.11.3' (JsonSerializationException: Cannot deserialize the current JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) into type 'System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.String]' because the type requires a JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) to deserialize correctly. To fix this error either change the JSON to a JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) or change the deserialized type to an array or a type that implements a collection interface (e.g. ICollection, IList) like List<T> that can be deserialized from a JSON array. JsonArrayAttribute can also be added to the type to force it to deserialize from a JSON array. Path 'AllItemsAvailable', line 3, position 24.)

5. Hey,
    This was discussed on previous page.
    Delete the contents of your data/BetterLoot folder or, at least, NamesList.json and reload the plug.

6. Thanks

7. No worries. :)

8. is there a way to stop the custom loot on airdrops duplicating items. for some reason we seem to just get loads of certain things just taking up all the spots we have airdrops set on 5/6 items and iv had things like 5 slots all landmines aghhh xD

9. Got a server set up with FancyDrop & BetterLoot, trying to get a specific set of items, namely the following:

Code:
    {
      "ItemList": {
      "explosive.timed": 3,
      "rifle.ak": 1,
      "rifle.bolt": 1,
      "rifle.lr300": 1,
      "pistol.revolver": 1,
      "ammo.rifle": 250,
      "metal.ore": 500,
      "metal.refined": 250,
      "gears": 100,
      "techparts": 100,
      "metalpipe": 100,
      "metal.facemask": 1,
      "metal.plate.torso": 1,
      "roadsign.kilt": 1
      }
    }
    .. to spawn with these exact numbers every time. However, as I have come to understand the number specified after the shortname is the max amount of that item that can spawn. If I want it to always be 500 metal ore every time, not a random number between 0-500, how would I go about getting that done? I've been testing this to and fro for the better part of a day now but can't seem to get it to work. I've got the above set up in SupplyDrops.json for BetterLoot, I've enabled supply drops in the BetterLoot config file, and I've set FancyDrop to use custom loot table.

Appreciate any help you can give me, thanks.

10. Fujikura updated BetterLoot with a new update entry:

11. How do I ditch the duck tape, glue, sticks and how to I put decent loot in the green boxes?

12. wow, update did this:

on latest release branch versions of rust, oxide, betterloot, etc.

(11:24:52) | Failed to run a 0.10 timer in 'BetterLoot v2.11.4' (JsonSerializationException: Cannot deserialize the current JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) into type 'System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.String]' because the type requires a JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) to deserialize correctly.

To fix this error either change the JSON to a JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) or change the deserialized type to an array or a type that implements a collection interface (e.g. ICollection, IList) like List<T> that can be deserialized from a JSON array. JsonArrayAttribute can also be added to the type to force it to deserialize from a JSON array.

Path 'AllItemsAvailable', line 3, position 24.)

(11:24:52) | at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.EnsureArrayContract (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateList (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, System.Object existingValue, System.String id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerMember, System.Object existingValue) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.SetPropertyValue (Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty property, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConverter propertyConverter, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Object target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject (System.Object newObject, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonObjectContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, System.String id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(11:24:54) | [BetterLoot] Internals have been updated. Populated '1587' supported containers.

13. Delete the file NamesList.json in "/data/BetterLoot"

14. thank you muchly sir, worked like a charm!

15. thank you for update <3 custom loot airdrops are purrfect now

16. *Fixed it

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2017
  17. How to i customise the loot for the gun crates that spawn in rad towns like on top of dome, and in certain other places in rad towns, i edited the heli loot and it works for the heli boxes that drop from heli but not the ones at the rad town. Someone please help <3

18. Are we going to get an update for the addition of the new loot boxes?

19. Code:
      "Crate": {
        "crateTypes": "crate_normal|crate_tools", // <<<<<<
        "enableCrates": true,
        "maxItemsPerCrate": 6,
        "minItemsPerCrate": 3,
        "refreshCrates": true
      },

20. I want change loot from Planter box. How can I do this?