Backpacks

Moved

Total Downloads: 15,960 - First Release: Oct 30, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 6, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. The plugin does currently not work anyways. The backpack does not open. Once I fixed that, i will also improve the item saving.

2. Bug reporting. When you stick a weapon with attachments in the /backpack inventory it will eat the attachments.

3. Seems you can put a damaged rifle in the backpack and then when you take it out they're fixed, can you fix that?

Edit: Sorry just noticed this was already reported

4. DO NOT USE THIS PLUGIN FOR PLAYERS IT WILL MESS UP YOUR SERVER THERE IS A DUPE GLITCH

5. Could you make it so that different ranks can have different backpack sizes for example the first rank gets smallest seond medium third largest ? any permissions for this ?

6. it's a good idea

7. Hey,

Found a little bug with this... not sure if I should post here but hey.

Basically if you whack a damaged item into your backpack and close it...

...repopen the backpack and take the item out and its fully repaired.....

8. Has anyone else had an issue with the GUI not showing up when you first start up the game? I was having this issue on my server, but was able to remedy it by changing "void OnPlayerInit(BasePlayer player)" to "void OnPlayerSleepEnded(BasePlayer player)" in Backpacks.cs

9. hey Hydra. thanks for this great plugin.
    i run my own server and we tested backpack for the month. there is several ways to use dupe glitch, and i have suggestion how to completely remove this issue.

first and slowest way to glitch is to open backpack standing on the second floor of building and your buddy breaks it with hatchet(etc.) from the first floor, under you.
    second way is to use console bind command for example "bind b backpack.open" and then spam b standing for example on the second floor/high foundation/any structure/etc. when bp spawns multiple times it breaks by itself.

but backpack never break if you stand on the ground. so, suggestion is to make bp open only when you standing on the ground. also if it possible add restriction to do not open more than 1 backpack at the same time, for example by checking if bp already opened.

this solution will fix both ways of dupe stuff we found.

thanks and sorry for my English.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2016
  10. How do you enable all players to use /backpack because the command I have entered in which you said to activate /backpack hasnt worked?

11. On the console, type "grant group player backpack.use"

12. Thank you!

13. Hi
    Brill plugin mate but got 1 question how do i move the button that appears on the screen as i wish to move it a little further up
    Many Thanks

14. When broken tools or guns are put into the back pack, you exit, and they are healed of durability! ill be removing the plugin until fixed! Love the plugin though. Maybe even auto destroy boxes after looted?

Good Luck!

15. any word on when this plugin will be updated? Im still using it on my server, I know the bugs but theres not many people on the server so I dont care if the backpack doubles as a repair bench, I dont advertise it, if they figure it out then great, if not no big deal.

16. VRX

VRX

Hi! nice plugin. thx!
    Q: When I put in the settings "Drop on Death": false,
    So, when i'm write in console "kill" box still falls. And when you die from a fall from a height.

17. ok, Hydra, let's talk another language, language of money) how much I have to donate to the plugin has been fixed? as i described, i need only simple improvements - to open backpack only if You standing on the ground and check if backpack already opened and do not open it twice.
    best regards.

18. big duping glitch , just destroy the chest that spawns below the person when they do/backpack @LaserHydra
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454711915][/DOUBLEPOST]Found a temp fix for this , you may or may not like it , I left my customized version below , but you will also need Deployable Damage editor or somthing like that then but boxes to true and make sure the backpack settings is on 3 people can no longer destroy them, i also changed the console command so it is not open.Bp so it will stop so many people doing it .
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454714100][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hi you remember me :d was gunna donate on ya server so i made my own XD i made a temp fix for you

Attached Files:

19. hey. thanks mate, will test it on my temp server.
    and sorry about that situation, i was really tired and had no time.

20. No worries personally you seemed a good guy, but your other admin needed to be put in line.