Backpacks

Moved

Total Downloads: 15,961 - First Release: Oct 30, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 6, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. Hello,
    Too bad it does not work ...
    Is it possible to repair?
    Thank you,
    Shu

2. My version ? because you have to have the setting for backpacks on 3 and have a plugin that stops chests being damaged ...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454857390][/DOUBLEPOST]@Wulf Plz sort out dis plugin thanks

3. Dear Developer can you pls fix this if the server lagg and you try to open the backpack and press xx times on the backpack the backpack will break x times and all stuff from the backpack is x times on the ground and still in your backpack :/ so players can duplicate items

4. @Wulf plz fix it

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not my plugin to fix, and I can't really fix every plugin, especially when I still have some of my own to fix/overhaul. :p

6. well, Maybe you wanna Try that file. for me , it Works tho,
    It registers also on every player the Hotkey " i " for Open the Backpack,

Attached Files:

7. If Click Backpack UI It opens and closes as soon as how to use?

8. Love this, please fix the Dupe issue, =( This is one of my favorite mods on our server.

9. These two issues are solved by changing a few thing. PM me for more info.

10. pls fix problem this dupe =(

11. Press Tab, then click. it will open just fine.

12. the problem is not the backpack but dupe

13. Is there a way to raise the Backpack icon on the screen? it is on top of the info panel and makes it tough to see.

14. Until the author updates I offer my alterations. I made a change to line 230 to move the button up a to fit over info panel and added a check in the chat command at line 320 to fix opening the box again and creating dups.

Attached Files:

15. Hi after last rust update i got this errors in console when someone use backpack.

Code:
    7:20 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'ccmdBackpack' on plugin 'Backpacks v1.2.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    7:20 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.OpenBackpack (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.cmdBackpack (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.ccmdBackpack (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    7:20 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'ccmdBackpack' on plugin 'Backpacks v1.2.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    7:20 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.OpenBackpack (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.cmdBackpack (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.ccmdBackpack (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    After this i can't type any command and my server freeze and i must restart it. Please help!

16. if in caves or other tight areas the backpack breaks and they get 2x the loot.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456881224][/DOUBLEPOST]players also reporting some areas they do /backpack and it plases it on the ground below them and doubles

17. Good afternoon. Prompt how to place a button a little bit up, as overlaps info panel
    [​IMG]

18. Hate to say this but half to remove this plugin to many exploits at the moment.

19. Dupe expliot loved this plugin but forced me to remove it from server.

20. Code:
    Missing plugin name prefix 'backpacks.' for permission 'backpack.use' (by plugin 'Backpacks')
    > oxide.grant group vip backpack.use
    How can i fix that pls ?