Backpacks

Moved

Total Downloads: 15,961 - First Release: Oct 30, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 6, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. there is so may dupe exploits at the moment i would weight to use this but that error is nothing to wory about at the moment

2. I found another bug, if u put a repairable item in the backpack, you will get a new one with 100% durability.

3. UI doesn't seem to auto load on connection to the server.. you need to /backback first... any fixes out there?

4. I am using the latest version and my users are duping like there's no tomorrow. I had to delete over half a million of C4. They said that they're basically just mashing the Backpack button to dupe so it's not even hard to learn.

You can also get infinite ammo by putting a weapon in the backpack and then unloading it forever. Not to mention that you lose all weapon mods when you put one into the backpack.

5. Thank you @BiG|Raven and @Inurak I was about to install it, but now I am very happy to read what you both wrote up there ;)

Is there maybe a fix for this @LaserHydra ?

6. This definitly on my list. The last time I worked on this I was unsuccessful forceopening the backpack/box. I will try very soon again. Also that next version ti be a complete rework/rewrite which will fix most or all of the bugs which are known. It should then also properly save durability and ammo etc.

7. Hello LaserHudra! When to fix dupe with backpack? A player on my server, put a binding to the command to open the backpack and when the backpack was opened, clicked again on the button bind and copied resources!

8. Fix dupe, please

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2016
  9. Chillax guys, he said it's on his list. I'd rather see the plugin re-worked than hasty fixed, so take your time please.

10. Thank you for your patience. I am not at home this week. Working on this is one of my first things to do when I am at home - though I can not guarantee it due to some important personal RL things to-do.

11. Or maybe just try to make the opening time for Auto , and time on the new opening backpack?

12. Hello! Why Backpack does not appear immediately when you connect to the server? And only when the Restart plug

13. This plugin currently has some major issues. I recommend not using it until its fixed.

14. you can type /backpack in the chat and it'll show the backpack button.

15. Hello everybody! I found another problem. If you put in a backpack broken item. Then close it and open it, then the object is automatically restores

16. how to disable the backpack button ??

17. Hello,

I'm sure I'm probably missing something very simple but it's been wrecking my head for over an hour now, time to swallow pride and ask for help. :p

I installed the "Backpack.cs" plugin, it's ran on Oxide and created a cfg. I added the permissions to player/admin group to use the plugin via backpack.use but in-game, when I access the backpack, it opens for a split second and then closes again.

Backpack: Backpack opened.
    Backpack: Backpack closed.

Any help would be appreciated.

18. Fixed plz.

19. Fix please

20. Hey,

Is there any update to this plugin?