Backpacks

Moved

Total Downloads: 15,960 - First Release: Oct 30, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 6, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. this add pls

ex) VIP Group - 10 bag, player - 3 bags

2. I don't get what you mean. Multiple backpacks per player? I can variable the size.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447330073][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I used a spot which is always seeable no mater what UI Size people have. I will add it to the config.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447330121][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Grant group player backpack.use

3. FYI duping is still working with these. Having to wipe my server right now after just wiping 2 days ago and reintroducing backpacks yesterday. People being found with 8000 CCTV Cameras, 500,000 sulfur, etc Was told how they do it I'll pm you

4. I know I need to use Grant group backpack.use but I don't how to set up a group for everyone. I should've mentioned that I'm completely new to this.

5. Every player is automaticly added to the player group ;)

6. So I just create a group then use the group command?

7. At the moment it overlaps the InfoPanel. Anyway when you add it to the config in the next version it would be perfect :D

8. when a player dies their backpack drops can that be changed so whatever is in it will always stay with them like a safe only they can access it

9. Hi there.
    I am having a problem that when I do a reload of all my mods backpack starts to always show on the players HUD even players that dont have the perm, I then try unloading and reloading but it stays, worse though is that it is also usable for any player at that point.

I do not get any errors and have deleted all the files multiple times.
    Code:
    > oxide.unload Backpacks
    [Oxide] 10:02 PM [Info] Unloaded plugin Backpacks v1.2.0 by LaserHydra
    > oxide.load Backpacks
    [Oxide] 10:02 PM [Debug] Preparing compilation
    [Oxide] 10:02 PM [Debug] Adding plugin to compilation: Backpacks
    [Oxide] 10:02 PM [Debug] Probably done preparing compilation: Backpacks
    [Oxide] 10:02 PM [Debug] Done preparing compilation: Backpacks
    [Oxide] 10:02 PM [Info] Backpacks was compiled successfully in 2371ms
    [Oxide] 10:02 PM [Info] Loaded plugin Backpacks v1.2.0 by LaserHydra
    > oxide.unload Backpacks
    [Oxide] 10:03 PM [Info] Unloaded plugin Backpacks v1.2.0 by LaserHydra
    I do like this mod though

10. Hello

I have added the group admin permission but it still says i dont have permission to use the command?

11. is there anyway to remove the green box or move it? at the moment it overlaps the infopanel ://

12. Here's a problem. Anyone with a broken or empty gun can repair or dupe ammo with the plugin. Move gun to box. Gun = repaired. Put empty gun in box, remove, unload ammo, repeat. Found out from another server admin

13. I suspect this is more a problem with rust/oxide than the plugin, but when someone has their backpack open and someone builds or removes something on the same level or nearby, the backpack box is destroyed, kicking the player out of their backpack. Also, if another player opens their backpack (and closes it) close to another that has theirs open, it will destroy it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2015
  14. Yes probably a Rust issue. Maybe a work around is the plugin could have a distance check to player's around the player opening the backpack. Essentially if another player is too close the command would fail with a message in chat or using the popup msg plugin.

15. That would work, but still doesn't prevent someone from closing in and building or removing nearby.

16. Add to the logic:

While (distanceToOtherPlayers > x )
    {
    BackpackStayOpen
    }
    CloseBackpack

(psuedo code...)

17. That would work. Just didn't like the idea of having x amount of timers looping through every player while it's open.

18. Yes on a very active server and many players using the backpack it could slow things down a bit. Do you have any other ideas on how to do it?

Honestly, plugins can do nothing but degrade the server performance, but it's the price we pay for the additional gameplay experience. If you run a server with 150 regular players you're just going to have to have a well performing server.

19. I can't think of any efficient way of doing it, yet.

20. Instantly closes now after recent update.