Backpacks

Moved

Total Downloads: 15,960 - First Release: Oct 30, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 6, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. same here not sure if the download is the updated file im still getting the breaking wood noises etc

2. Yup he might of not upload right file!

3. Yup. Uploaded the wrong file. Gonna be fixing it. Be Patient.

4. Ahh thanks mate!

5. Requests:
    • Segment permissions to use the small vs large "backpack"
    • add player backpack item trade !! :)
    • add backpack sharing ( with oxide permissions )
    • add item limits on quantity of items

6. thanks laser you rock

7. so is it possible to despawn loot boxes after they are fully looted? or after a certain amount of time?

8. I will do that soon.

9. LaserHydra updated Backpacks with a new update entry:

10. awesome ty cant wait i will def install after that update :)

11. Running well, one thing i noticed although i am unsure if theres anything that can be done about it

Items in backpack are moved back to inventory on a server restart

12. That should not happen.

13. hmm ill let u know on my next restart.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446357699][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You are right, i must have move them back and forgot. sorry.

14. durability of items not saved

15. ill wait for a fix for durability .. but nice plugin idea. could a buttton gui be added for open backpack?..

16. Any chance of getting a configurable GUI button for this?

E.g.

[​IMG]

17. Hey, with this players are able to duplicate by standing on a wall and accessing the backpack then having a friend destroy the chest then the items will drop and the items in the backpack will still be there...

18. hello,
    when i type /backpack

[Oxide] 9:38 PM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.OpenBackpack (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.cmdBackpack (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

you know where from?

19. LaserHydra updated Backpacks with a new update entry:

20. Suggestions:

- When cutting the corpse, to ensure that the trunk is also destroyed.