Backpacks

Moved

Total Downloads: 15,960 - First Release: Oct 30, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 6, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. Known to me. There is some other stuff I need to store about the items. Thanks for the info. I'll fix it tomorrow.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446860851][/DOUBLEPOST]
    nice idea. I may be taking over that idea just as it is. I first though about pressing a key, but did not find a good one as all got something they do already.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446860927][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Another thing I thought about already but did not find a very good solution yet. I will propably just clear the Backpack cash if the backpack is being destroyed.

2. what is the picture supposed to show me? ^_^
    I got two exploit possibilities in my mind right now
    1. Destroying the box, is making the items drop and backpacks still contain them
    2. Killing yourself while in Backpack

3. If someone open there backpack on a floor where there's a space below them then another player can get under them .The person below them sees it as a large wood storage. All they have to do is destroy the box while the other person has the backpack open and the the owner gets what was in the box put into his inventory plus everything that was in the box spills onto the ground also. so in 30 seconds 100 c4 is 200 c4/repeat...400/repeat...800 etc

4. To all server owners, give a freaking warning to your players before you delete this plugin...

I just lost 12 C4 and an autoturret because the admin gave no warning.

5. thats what i said :p

6. This should be easy enough to fix. Make it so the items don't go into the players inventory if the backpack/box is destroyed.

7. I know how to fix it already. Just need to have the time to do it.

8. what u know? :)

9. Any word on this? My players loved it and asking me nonstop if it's coming back

10. Yup. Fixing it today. Next hours.

11. Nice ty!

12. LaserHydra updated Backpacks with a new update entry:

13. :) Please.

14. I must say I don't see a reason in Backpack sharing.
    Trading should be an extra plugin as it has nothing to do with a "Backpack".
    Item Quantity limit should be possible. I'll see.
    Different Permissions for each size should be possible too.

15. Clan item sharing during raids, gathering without running back to base to give to the builder, bullet box for hunting, etc

Plus better then the Player Trade GUI for with stupid chat commands - for friends

**Better then the Player Trade GUI for with stupid chat commands - for friends

With a few buttons and conditions this could make trading with non-friends easier.

16. Well, yea I know it would be cool:
    but that breaks the meaning of the plugin. It is called "Backpacks" and not "Google Cloud"

If I'd make that Trading thing, It'd be an extra plugin as I said.

17. Ok, I understand. But some food for thought: wound

Spelled the same can be pronounced the same but have different meanings. Your dual purpose plugin would not be alone in the world - there are many examples of the is dual meaning thing in the world.

But I understand, some people like A=A not A=B or A=X². Me personally in life I like A=X².

18. Is there a way to change the position of the UI ? Cause at the moment its in a realy bad spot

19. How do I grant a mass permission? Like permission for everyone who joins my server? I don't want to have to input every players name individually. Thanks.