Backpacks

Moved

Total Downloads: 15,962 - First Release: Oct 30, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 6, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. With permission I can try to add it in, but I'm sure Laser would like to do it himself to assure quality.

2. I have an idea for fixing that issue. I'll do that later today.

3. After his death, my backpack does not appear next to the body, in the server console there's this error:
    Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'Backpacks v2.1.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks+Backpack.Drop (Vector3 position) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity victim, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    BeDLaM[931806/76561198056263719] was suicide by Suicide

Here is my config

{
    "Backpack Size (1-3)": 2,
    "Blacklisted Items (Item Shortnames)": [
    "rocket.launcher",
    "lmg.m249"
    ],
    "Drop On Death": true,
    "Erase On Death": false,
    "Hide On Back If Empty": true,
    "Show On Back": false,
    "Use Blacklist": false
    }

What could be the problem? Please help.

4. bonsoir on l'active comment les commande c est quoi j'arrive pas svp merci

5. In English please and only...

6. Am I doing something wrong? Followed the F1 commands but the backpack doesn't appear. I have ZoneManager, TruePvE, Duelist and AntiOfflineRaid plugins as well if that makes a difference. All plugins are uploaded to the oxide plugin folder

7. The backpack only appears if you put items in it.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1513088111][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'll check that. Thank you.

8. My backpack items certainly was. Thank you, very waiting for solution.

9. OK, so how do I put items in a backpack I can't see then? I've used the F1 commands, but nothing appears, and I don't have any extra inventory slots indicating a backpack of any kind. Care to elaborate what I need to do more?

10. LaserHydra updated Backpacks with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1513108496][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Running 'backpack.open' propably wont work, as rust blocks the looting of the backpack while in console. I recommend to either bind it to a key, or use the new chat command in v2.1.4
    [DOUBLEPOST=1513108533][/DOUBLEPOST]
    That should be fixed with v2.1.4

11. OK, will try and update this comment on the results

Ok so it's now saying "You don't have permission to use that command"

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2017
  12. the bind b backpack.open command does not do anything i cant get this to work on my server

13. I'm getting this now after updating, and yes im using the latest oxide.

Code:
    (12:16:12) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'Backpacks v2.1.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks+Backpack.Close () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks+Backpack.ForceClose () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity victim, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

14. Getting backpack in my face now after last update. This happend after a timeout and reconnect. Reloading fixed, but it can not be like this. After relogging all ok.

15. After binding, you should be able to press the key to open the backpack. Make sure you have the backpack.use permission.

16. Great plugin! The only problem I seem to be having is that I don't see the backpack on my back. It is set to true in the config file.

17. LaserHydra updated Backpacks with a new update entry:

18. i type backpack.use in f1 and it still does not work wtf am i missing

19. That is known to me, but I couldn't figure out yet whats causing that.

20. We just have to relog plugin when this happend