Backpacks

Moved

Total Downloads: 15,961 - First Release: Oct 30, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 6, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. humanNPC death seems to be this error

2. Thank you.

3. Code:
    (23:56:11) | Dropped item container without inventory: item_drop_backpack[25706474]
    (23:56:11) | Dropped item container without inventory: item_drop_backpack[25706475]
    (23:56:11) | Dropped item container without inventory: item_drop_backpack[25706476]
    (23:56:11) | Dropped item container without inventory: item_drop_backpack[25706474]
    console getting spammed by this through the day.
    maybe add a check to see if inventory empty before dropping it?

edit: doesn't seem to be related to death actually. i think these are created when people open and close their backpack.

{
    "Backpack Hotkey": "B",
    "Backpack Size (1-3)": 3,
    "Blacklisted Items (Item Shortnames)": [
    "rocket.launcher",
    "lmg.m249"
    ],
    "Drop On Death": true,
    "Erase On Death": false,
    "Hide On Back If Empty": true,
    "Show On Back": true,
    "Use Blacklist": false
    }

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2017
  4. I believe I know whats happening, trying to work on a fix.

5. Hint this,The server will drop frames

6. Make the backpack invisible to the player, but visible to all other players
    its not good and...bug?
    upload_2017-12-24_6-39-19.png upload_2017-12-24_6-38-30.png

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2017
  7. Hi, Love the plugin. Is it possible to make the backpack the size of the backpack the falls when u die. The size of this backpack is obnoxious as it is now. I really wanna use the visual backpack when things are in it but its massive. It looks like im caring a fridge on my back.

8. can be done this model...?
    upload_2017-12-24_8-59-1.png upload_2017-12-24_8-59-57.png

9. The backpacks being in the way is really getting bad.
    20171224175301_1.jpg

10. Looting Inception!!! lol.

11. Yes, a very nice plugin but everyone on the server is complaining. You cant pick anything up because its constantly in the way.

12. CVC

CVC

13. Is there a way to bind this to a key and if so what is the command?

14. It is actually mentioned in the plugin overview:

15. I've used the "Bind b backpack.open" in console, I have granted all the correct groups to the perspective items for admin or for all to use. Yet some players are not able to use B to open the backpack, but I can and others can, while some can't. Thoughts?

16. they need bind the key self too, in the F1 console.

17. Will try, thanks

18. I also feel this is a better model. The green camo one is HUGE.
    Maybe make it so model change based on pack size?

Is it possible to make this only work if a flagged item is equipped.
    Is it possible to make say small stash equitable and when it is the backpack is available?

19. Why do I authorize the medium knapsack and the small backpack to be the same?

20. How do I wipe players backpack inventory when I wipe the server? I have been looking though the updates and I am not seeing it, sorry if you have already answered.