Backpacks

Moved

Total Downloads: 15,961 - First Release: Oct 30, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 6, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. How to grant permissions:
    Use following CONSOLE commands to grant permissions
    • oxide.grant user <player> <permission> grant permission to player
    • oxide.grant group <group> <permission> grant permission to group
    [DOUBLEPOST=1513111887][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The backpack is shown once there are items inside.

2. how do i grant this to everyone or do i have to do player by player

3. Insert "default" for "<group>".

4. i get permission backpack.use does not exsist

5. its backpacks.use not backpack.use I believe

6. Indeed. ^

7. lol now i got that part done how do i change the size again?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1513115051][/DOUBLEPOST]
    nvm got it
    thanks for the help im new to server hosting so for the trouble. now if i could just get some other plugins to work lol

8. No problem, good luck.

9. Hi....
    I see the backpack when I bend over.....

10. Thank you!!! Now it works, I owe you a beer )

11. You can kindly donate one at: Donate | LaserHydra ;)

12. Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'Backpacks v2.1.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity victim, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

13. Do you happen to know under which circumstances this happens?

14. The actual backpack seems oversized on the player. Would it be possible to scale it down?

The size, not the actual slot limit xD

15. Not that I know of. I am using the exact same backpack which is dropped on death.

16. It looks much bigger than the ones that drop on death. It's huge on the players back.
    Never mind. thanks for a quick reply.

17. I cant get iut to give me a medium sized backpack, i only have small all the time, i used the permision to use medium but it is still small. What am i doing wrong? And my friend who also plays, she cant bind the backpack and i already gave her a medium size but it still shows as small. Help please?

18. Same here.

Its very nice that the backpack is fixed at body (no more moving backpack) but now i sometimes see its suroundings while walking and 'Loot' while looking down or harvesting.

19. I'll try to fix this in the next patch.

20. Could it have a max - min amount of items for each item like Bank plugin? It would be amazing.