Backpacks

Moved

Total Downloads: 15,962 - First Release: Oct 30, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 6, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. LaserHydra updated Backpacks with a new update entry:

2. ok. is it safe to use that way ? players are asking me if it is. lol

3. It should be, also here is an update ;)

4. Ty very much

5. Thank you sir, I have been talking with a developers lowly getting it repaired to work with Rust currently. I finally got a working version.

6. you know, ive been meaning to ask. I'm backing up my backpack files and it says I have 84k files lol.... but I don't have that many files. do you know why it says that?

Attached Files:

7. Is it trying to make backpack files for murderers or NPCs? I've had to solve the, near, same problem with Hunt saving profiles for non-players.

8. Howdy...great mod...wondering if I'm doing something wrong here. The backpacks on my server are not disappearing after a player loots it. We have about 50 of them laying around at the airfield like trash. I have 3 in my house alone on the floor.
    Shouldn't they decay over time or something?

9. that could be my problem then lol

10. I would like to see support for them going away, possibly after they contain nothing.

11. that would be ok with me.

12. Ummm......console is getting spammed by this below.....

Attached Files:

13. Looks like it's spamming the contents of the backpack, if I'm not mistaken.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512940024][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Also, I am fairly sure you don't need, Screenshot these anymore.
    Up to you to keep it or not.
    I am going to give it a deeper look to see if I can find a cause. Although I am not the developer, so do not expect something from me.

14. Not sure what you mean about, no need to screenshot these anymore?

15. Click on the link, it changed it to say screenshot instead of the screenshot link. ;)

16. OMG!!!!!!! How many more Updates are there going to be???? Players already Lost what they had in there! What more could possibly happen? Is there no way for you to test these things before you give them a "PASS"! It is annoying and Unfair. And in many instances causes issues or conflicts with other plugins. Or even Server lag and Gameplay. I understand your Urgency to fix it.......But WHY are you fixing it again and again. Fix it please. Backpacks everywhere and no one has anything in them......Sorry!. But someone has to say something. I understand problems. But 10-15-50 updates in one day is unfair. Totally!

17. Those were 3 updates, not 10.
    As I said before, I am sorry for any inconvenience.

If backpacks are not disappearing, that should not be a cause of recent changes. I will look into that issue tomorrow.

18. LaserHydra updated Backpacks with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1512941672][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Are you refering to the backpacks dropped on death?

19. I do believe he is, because I noticed the same thing when I used the plugin.

20. Consider yourself supported!!! My whole server shouted YES!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512954478][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yep...the ones left on the ground after death. Players are looting them and the backpack remains there forever. Whole Airbase covered in them after a recent war. Are they supposed to decay after a certain time? and if so, I wonder that since I have server decay turned off for the holidays if that could be the issue.