Backpacks

Moved

Total Downloads: 15,963 - First Release: Oct 30, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 6, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. What is the issue?

2. LaserHydra updated Backpacks with a new update entry:

3. Error since Update:

Code:
    (11:30:40) | [Death Notes] A Bear followed Zombie until it finally caught him.
    (11:30:40) | ExType: JsonSerializationException
    (11:30:40) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'Backpacks v2.1.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks/Backpack.get_Container () <0x00013>
    at (wrapper dynamic-method) Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks/Backpack.GetContainer (object) <0x0003e>
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DynamicValueProvider.GetValue (object) <0x00082>
    (11:30:40) | rodney[3382588/76561190003637635] was killed by bear (Bear)
    (11:30:40) | [Death Notes] ZanDaX killed a Zombie with a Assault Rifle (Holosight | Silencer | Weapon Lasersight) from 38.01m.
    (11:30:40) | ExType: JsonSerializationException
    (11:30:40) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'Backpacks v2.1.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at (wrapper dynamic-method) Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks/Backpack.GetContainer (object) <0x0003e>
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DynamicValueProvider.GetValue (object) <0x00082>
    (11:30:40) | buster[3382600/76561190000156586] was killed by ZanDaX[128140/76561198092409803]

4. Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'Backpacks v2.1.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at (wrapper dynamic-method) Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks/Backpack.GetContainer (object) <0x00040>

5. My goodness. I think your behavior is really outrageous

6. Working on a fix.

7. outrageous? lol......humm it was not broken and now i get a full screen of errors? I am sorry i am just frustrated and overwhelmed , every gd week its constant fixing and hunting down all the broken shit in my server......... it seems its a never ending loosing battle. Then when i get most of it fixed.............BAM its time to wipe and a whole new set of errors pop up...........forgive me I just didnt realize how much work being a server owner is and have gained a WHOLE new respect for big server owners..........

8. You forget that the developers do it all for free. And your bold and outrageous comments takes people the pleasure to do something for us.
    We should be grateful that there are people sacrificing their private time for US.
    Mistakes happen again and again

9. screenshot_81 — Postimage.org
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512904874][/DOUBLEPOST]humm i am GRATEFUL very much and have donated and helped some of the new server owners with things i can..... What i am NOT grateful for is a dev that doesn't test his plugin before publishing it and it messes up my server and THEN what? I have 50 + players screaming at me that i messed up their backpacks............and that is just the tip of the iceberg. So please keep your comments about my attitude to yourself. If you are a DEV , and are putting out a plugin for the public to use, then you must have some accountability , and test it to make sure it is working. and BELIEVE me i have made mistake and we all make them.............

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2017
  10. If you are not happy with current versions of plugins, you can always roll back to the previous versions. Have fun.

11. I did.......and thanks for your hard work....please dont take this the wrong way................i am just venting, and it just so happen you got the brunt of it............forgive me.

12. LaserHydra updated Backpacks with a new update entry:

13. wipe........

14. items dont seem to be saving on death or tp

Code:
    {
      "Backpack Hotkey": "B",
      "Backpack Size (1-3)": 3,
      "Blacklisted Items (Item Shortnames)": [
        "rocket.launcher",
        "explosive.timed",
        "explosives",
        "ammo.rocket.basic",
        "ammo.rocket.fire",
        "ammo.rocket.hv",
        "supply.signal",
        "surveycharge",
        "explosive.satchel",
        "gunpowder",
        ""
      ],
      "Drop On Death": false,
      "Erase On Death": false,
      "Hide On Back If Empty": true,
      "Show On Back": false,
      "Use Blacklist": true
    }

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2017
  15. fyi, when loading the new update in, it wipes backpack files but leaves 1 item inside. weird

16. Alright, thanks for the information and sorry for the inconvenience.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512928265][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You mean it looses the items eventhough set it to false?

17. all I did just updated the cs file... and it wiped out all the files but left 1 item for each player. not sure why

18. I've a question, and it's a complete shot in the dark, but could you make it so ammo from the HuntRPG plugin isn't being put back in, when Hunt gives you extra ammo in your guns.
    I've had a few players able to duplicate rockets with this, and I had to since remove this plugin.
    Although, with the blacklist, I can add a blacklist to all guns, so I could do that to counter it.
    Thanks, and much regards.
    -Default.

19. I can answer you why. Me adding the Position, the position was 0 for all items. So exactly one item remained for slot 0.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512930877][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'll have to look at HuntRPG.