Backpacks

Moved

Total Downloads: 15,963 - First Release: Oct 30, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 6, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. OMG Thanks ! working fine :)

2. Player today on my server has same issue: "Somebody already has the backpack open"

3. bug... upload_2017-7-12_11-50-5.png

4. Exactly the same issue on mine, just one player even before the wipe, same guy just cant use one. It always tells him someone has it open already. I even cleared all BP data on the last wipe and its still an issue for just him.

Other players get it from time to time but i get them to log off, i delete their backpack file and refund their stuff, case closed. But its always a problem for this one guy.

5. We have quick sort as well as backpacks and we have found a few small things that can trigger this. Biggest is teleportation if the backpack's open when you tp you have to open an inventory to clear the quicksort menu and allow you to open it but otherwise logging out with it open can cause that as well as getting killed too. We haven't had anyone unable to clear the "Somebody already has the backpack open" notification using the above trick though

6. Some of my players get this sometimes:
    Someone already has this backpack open!
    Requires a plugin reload to fix just thought id point out this bug
    Thanks!

7. Is anybody aware of any method of dupe with backpacks?

Some players have reported it to me but they have not told me how they do it, only that there are some taking advantage of it

8. Everyone on my server has got Backpack permision. The Default group one. But!.........One of my players was looting his drop and loading into his backpack and it just Disappeared. I have tried to get it back and have tried all commands. Plugin is an updated version already also. WHY and How could this guy lose his BACKPACK?????? Anyone with any ideas????? He can get it on any other server but mine. And he has ALL the permission!!!! Thank you for any HElp.

9. Your Backpack stuff will always be saved depending on whether you set up the Backpack .json to reflect that. To answer your second question. "No Looting" is a good plug that I use. I believe that if you already are useing "True PVE". I know you can set Looting to ON and OFF on it. And I always tell my guys! Remember the WIPE!!!!. Put all your good stuff in your Backpack and it will be safe. When your players start again. They have all their important stuff already on them. So I hope I have helped a Little. Take Care. Dave
    [DOUBLEPOST=1500566571][/DOUBLEPOST]
    This is FYI to other server Admins. I found how to correct this Problem. Which I have yet to understand why it even happened!........ But here is how I solved it. Go into the server,oxide/data/players settings.json. There you will see all your guys and their Steam ID's. Find that persons ID number and Pull it out if it shows that it is empty or otherwise. Then when the player joins the server. The server will now create a new recognition of that player and build his character again. However. When you do this of course. The Player starts with an empty Backpack. Because the other was lost. And so far I have not had to re-issue any of that Players Permissions either! They still had them....Hope this helps Someone!!!.....lolololol Dave :)

10. (21:35:02) | Failed to call hook 'BackpackOpenCmd' on plugin 'Backpacks v2.0.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(21:35:02) | at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.BackpackOpenCmd (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(21:35:03) | [Logger] wdiken (76561197968271667) ran command: backpack.open True

(21:35:03) | Failed to call hook 'BackpackOpenCmd' on plugin 'Backpacks v2.0.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(21:35:03) | at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.BackpackOpenCmd (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(21:35:03) | [Logger] wdiken (76561197968271667) ran command: backpack.open True

(21:35:03) | Failed to call hook 'BackpackOpenCmd' on plugin 'Backpacks v2.0.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(21:35:03) | at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.BackpackOpenCmd (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

What specifically is this telling me??? Does anyone know? The .cs is from 2 days ago and is updated. The config is perfect. I have no control over the .cs unless someone can tell me where I need to go in it. I don't understand Codeing at all. Ant Advice would be Appreciated Please! Thank you. Dave
    [DOUBLEPOST=1500571433][/DOUBLEPOST]

( oxide.grant group default backpacks.use ) will give everyone the permission. To make it specific to a player would be....eg( oxide.grant user theeye backpacks.use )............Same as to Open........( oxide.grant user theeye backpacks.open ) And if your player permission does not work for them and they can't open it. Tell your player to go to his/her F1-console. And type; ( bind b backpack.open ) This should bind their Key to B so they use B to open their Pack. Hope it helps you. Dave

11. if a player has a backpack open, eats from backpack and then teleports then the data saves the consumable with amount of 0

example

"Inventory": { "Items": [ { "ID": -2043730634, "Amount": 0, "Skin": 0, "Fuel": 0.0,

and then from then on, player can't open his bp because it says its already open
    the fix is admin needs to open ftp and edit the amount to 1 or erase it
    can some sort of error checking happen when you open the BP so that if amount = 0, the item is removed from the data file?

12. Have you ever went into your server and went into your server.....Data. There you haveData/.json's that you can config also. Check into it. If the players Steam ID is empty and shows nothing. Pull it out. When player re-enters the game it should build new ID for his backpack. But any permissions he had will need to be regiven.

13. no, that has nothing to do with what im talking about. i'm talking about adding some exception handling to the code so that items with amount 0 or less are purged.

14. Can not disable backpacks in certain areas such as zone managers?
    This feature is essential.
    Please help, laser hydra.

15. Have Backpacks Plugin on my server. I grant permission for plugin to be used. Says specific player has been granted the backpack plugin. Player has tried to use plugin. Wont work. Has tried binding b backpack.open in F1 console command, as plugin description says.....nothing. Please help!

16. It's........... bind b backpacks.open. That should be the way it is put in on his side. Make sure it is typed in this way!

17. can stashes be given owner id of the person dropping them? will make cleanup easier and so on

18. I suggest a quick easy wipe command as the content of the backpack can go through a server wipe. Just easier than having to clean out the files.

19. How do I disable it in cupboard?

20. Anyway to fix this when a player has items in the backpack? If I disable show visual for some reason the "new" backpacks that show when you kill someone are removed / unlootable :/

Attached Files: