Backpacks

Moved

Total Downloads: 15,963 - First Release: Oct 30, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 6, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. Try to update oxide tested working as should be

2. Works fine after update serwer.

3. I just had to be killed and it fixed it's self

4. ... not working. its says alltime: unknow command ! Plugin is with no error loading !

5. Could I put a stack size inside the backpack for players?

6. Got this when one of the players died
    Code:
    (05:01:39) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'Backpacks v2.0.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (05:01:39) | at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks+BackpackInventory+BackpackItem.ToItem () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks+Backpack.Drop (Vector3 position) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity victim, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (05:01:39) | xxxxxxxx] was killed by Hunger
    Sometimes get this
    Code:
    (03:25:12) | Failed to call hook 'BackpackOpenCmd' on plugin 'Backpacks v2.0.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (03:25:12) | at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks+BackpackInventory+BackpackItem.ToItem () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks+Backpack.Open (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.BackpackOpenCmd (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (23:22:04) | Failed to call hook 'BackpackOpenCmd' on plugin 'Backpacks v2.0.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (23:22:04) | at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks+BackpackInventory+BackpackItem.ToItem () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks+Backpack.Open (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.BackpackOpenCmd (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

7. please fix

Attached Files:

8. im having the issue where i cannot set a hot key for the back pack to work. what would cause this? thank you

9. I am getting unknown command as well. I followed all steps everyone suggested.

10. Can someone please help?

The plugin is working 100% for everybody on my server. Just for one player it is not working anymore. When he tries to open it with "B" he gets "Somebody already has this backpack open!". Only this player.

Permissions are fine, I get no errors in my log/rcon/console, I updated Oxide, reloaded plug (yes, it is the right version) and the player rebooted the game, still no luck. Can someone give me a hint on how to fix this??

Cheers.

11. "Somebody already has this backpack open" wipe his bp data refund what he had only way i know how to fix it

12. Thanks! will do!

13. Is there anyway to automatic the wiping of backpacks? like for instance a /wipe backpacks command? this would be so cool to see and make the wiping of the backpack data so much easier for a server owner

14. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'BackpackOpenCmd' on plugin 'Backpacks v2.0.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks+BackpackInventory+BackpackItem.ToItem () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2017
  15. Deleting the Backpacks data file is not complicated but if a /wipe_bp was added it would be nice

16. yeah im not saying its complicated but it gets annoying sometimes when you have a load of other things to wipe at the same time when they can all be done through in game commands

17. Please add the delete feature of the backpacks after a certain time after their deposition on the ground.

18. Having troubles on my server, I was able to use my own backpack for a while and now after dying I can't seem to use it anymore, all permissions should be good to go. I have no idea of how to go about fixing this, anyone have any ideas?

19. Hello everyone, I can not run backpack on my server, and also or put permission for this plugin.
    Thank you in advance for your help.