Backpacks

Moved

Total Downloads: 15,963 - First Release: Oct 30, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 6, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. I never noticed that on my server. I'll have to test. I haven't had anyone complain and I have it set to false.

2. Can we get an update to this plugin?

Have not been able to get this puppy working!

3. What seems to be wrong? I was just testing it for someone this morning and it worked fine. If B doesn't work, try bind b "backpack.open" in console. Maybe it's just the keybinding.

4. When trying to enable it and utilizing keybinding. I am not getting any response from the console or any error.

5. So you type oxide.reload Backpacks and nothing happens?

Do other plugins work? Sure oxide is working?

6. Nothing happens when I type oxide.reload backpacks
    Oxide is working fine and I have 13 other active plugins that are all active and fully functioning.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

oxide.reload backpacks won't do anything, as the command is case-sensitive. It'd be oxide.reload Backpacks.

8. I did try it as Backpacks.
    The only piece I can see is that something is mucked up in the permissions.

9. I'm getting the following error:
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'BackpackOpenCmd' on plugin 'Backpacks v2.0.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (17:40:12) | at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks+BackpackInventory+BackpackItem.ToItem () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks+Backpack.Open (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.BackpackOpenCmd (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. For some reason.... On my server it says "Somebody already has this backpack open!" But... there's no one in here but me.

11. I always see that too when I open the backpack. Not sure if it's a bug.

You can always edit oxide/lang/en/Backpacks.json to say something else like...

"Backpack Already Open": "Your backpack is now open!"

12. The issue is backpack doesn't show even open but this isn't the case for everyone.

13. I had lots of people on my server having issues where the B key didn't open it for them. I had to tell them to bind the key manually in console.

Bind B "Backpack.open"

I think that's it.

14. Go back to my original post. Once Bind... they would get the message "Somebody already has this backpack open!"

15. I have the same issue on my server, whenever someone tries to open it, it tells someone already has this backpack open, worked pre update (force wipe)

16. have u maybe a error in your console u could post? sometimes we have the same issue and a Player have a wrong item stacksize and we musst it edit manualy in the config.

17. No errors are given in my console.

18. are u sure? not client console, in your Server console look maybe here Server/server_identity/Log.Error.txt
    it looks like this:
    Code:
    [09/14/2017 17:38:05] Creating item with less than 1 amount! (Mushroom)
    [09/14/2017 17:38:05] [Oxide] 17:38 [Error] Failed to call hook 'BackpackOpenCmd' on plugin 'Backpacks v2.0.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    if yes u need to change backpack data from player manuely remove the item or change stack from item

19. Looking at RustAdmin which had no errors shown, so went to the suggested file, but nothing about the BackPacks.

20. I just did a test and it appears that backpacks.use.small gives you 12 slots and so does backpacks.use.medium. Large however does give 24 I think.

I assume medium was meant to give 18. Is there a bug? Do others have the same issue?