AutoBroadcast

Moved

Total Downloads: 8,941 - First Release: Oct 26, 2014 - Last Update: Feb 27, 2017

5/5, 20 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sure, I'll try to do that in a bit.

2. Thank you wulf, you're always with heart and passion and this in place where help is needed :) <3

hightower :p
    [DOUBLEPOST=1459892760][/DOUBLEPOST]wulf you give me the text standard color of this report plugins? :)

hightower

3. How can I set an announcement at a certain time? My server restarts and I want to announce like 15 minutes before.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It isn't set to handle that, but you could probably used the TimedExecute plugin to do that.

5. Can you help me with that?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2016
  6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd recommend posting in the TimedExecute plugin's thread, I'm not that experienced with it.

7. tried and worked: Add "<color=red>Your Text</color>"

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It isn't compiled, it is .lua. There are no errors there, it said it was loaded fine.

9. i installed the, the plugin i added on the 3 Message line's something and i added the timer to 300 and nothing is showing up?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors. Also make sure you reloaded the plugin after making the changes to the config.

11. got it,

12. Maybe its just me but after the last rust update this always has the default message on, cant change it at all. Well i can change it but when i do a server reset so it can take the change it removes all the changes.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That means the config wasn't edited properly. Make sure it is valid JSON. You also do not need to restart, just reload the plugin.

14. Was working fine before the server had an update, even reloaded my old config file to make sure but it sill goes back to default. Even tried to just change the 3 times of default text to see if it was an error in how i made the changes, still goes back to default.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Nothing changed with the config system in the past many months. I'd you can provide your changed config I can point you toward the issue.

16. With last update
    Code:
    [Oxide] 06:39 [Error] Failed to run a 200.00 timer File: autobroadcast.lua Line: 49 attempt to index field 'ConsoleSystem' (a nil value): at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at NLua.Method.LuaDelegate.CallFunction (System.Object[] args, System.Object[] inArgs, System.Int32[] outArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at LuaGeneratedClass1.CallFunction () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    I think its due to moving Console subsystem to its own dll... @Wulf ?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin is fine, the only way you'd get that error is if your server isn't fully updated with Oxide. The plugin uses Oxide's API, which was already updated in the latest build that was released for the Rust update.

18. Hmm, loaded latest version and it working...

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Literally the only way it would not be working is if your server is using an old Oxide.Game.Rust.dll. The plugin doesn't have any references to the code in the error, it's from Oxide's API which is physically not using that code anymore either.