AutoBroadcast

Moved

Total Downloads: 8,941 - First Release: Oct 26, 2014 - Last Update: Feb 27, 2017

5/5, 20 likes
  1. You are missing some quotation marks on message1-10

You have
    message1":

Should be
    "message1":

You can use site like http://jsoneditoronline.org/ to validate/check your json

2. Off to bed now, thanks for all the help, I will update you tomorrow on if it worked or not :)

Works thanks :D

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
  3. does not produce any messages for me... i'm using multiplay for hosting, how do i find my logs for errors?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide logs are under server/identity/oxide/logs. I'm not sure what Multiplay has, but they should be accessible from their control panel.

5. I use this version that Wulf posted but now I get this:
    Code:
    [6/7/2015 1:25:50 AM] [Oxide] 1:25 AM [Error] Failed to run a 60.00 timer
    File: autobroadcast.lua Line: 52 attempt to concatenate field '?' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Method.LuaDelegate.CallFunction (System.Object[] args, System.Object[] inArgs, System.Int32[] outArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at LuaGeneratedClass1.CallFunction () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2015
  6. Not work for me. Only sends the 1st Message. Changed nothing from the code :/

7. Nothing changed, but i get this error:

Code:
    [Oxide] 1:37 PM [Error] autobroadcast: Failed to load config file (is the config file corrupt?) (After parsing a value an unexpected character was encountered: ". Path 'Messages.Message3', line 8, position 5.)
    [Oxide] 1:37 PM [Error] Failed to initialize plugin autobroadcast
    File: autobroadcast.lua Line: 27 bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2015
  8. Hey there.....I uploaded the plugin....but cannot cfg file is not there....any suggestions?

9. Hi

do any of you know how to write the messages in colors like all the message is red when it is showed

10. Hello please help me this are not going...says to me the Config is Corupt... I need help Please...

Here the config:
    Code:
    {
      "Messages": {
        "Message1": "Of course we got an TS3- Server , Joins us @ ip: GermanEliteGaming.nitrado.net",
        "Message2": "Automatic Server - Restarts all 4 Hours",
        "Message3": "With /kit you can look for Kits",
        "Message4": "You can upgrade your skills with /hunt",
        "Message5": "For more Information ask RussenTv",
        "Message6": "With /remove you can remove your buildings",
        "Message7": "Type /tpr to send a Teleportation request and with /tpa you can accept it",
        "Message8": "If you like this Server and you want to Support us , Donate @ [URL='http://server.nitrado.net/donations/donate/480868']Bereits Kunde? | nitrado.net[/URL]",
        "Message9": "Don"t Kill Sleepers and dont kill new players and dont raid new Players!!!",
        "Message10": "It is prohibited to use for cheating or hacks",
        "message11": "Flooding, flaming, spam is forbidden",
        "Message12": "Talk to the people before you shoot",
        "Message13": "Nazis, Propaganda, Rasismus is not allowed here"
        },
      "ChatName": "Info",
      "BroadCastInterval": 600
    }

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2015
  11. Change "Don"t to "Don't

12. this stopped working as of last thursdays update! will it be fixed? thanks!

13. Am about to use this... please can someone tell me if its now working?

14. when it gets to the last message displayed does it repeat?

15. gettin this error as well since last update
    Code:
    Failed to run a 350.00 timer
    File: autobroadcast.lua Line: 49 attempt to concatenate field '?' (a nil value):
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Method.LuaDelegate.CallFunction (System.Object[] args, System.Object[] inArgs, System.Int32[] outArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

According to that, either the chat name from the config or message are not readable.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Auto Broadcast with a new update entry:

18. Woooooow, we still use it since January :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
  19. Code:
    [Oxide] 12:38 PM [Error] Failed to run a 600.00 timer in 'autobroadcast v0.2.0'
    File: autobroadcast.lua Line: 33 attempt to concatenate field '?' (a nil value):
    It worked for me before, seems like since yesterday I'm getting this.