AntiOfflineRaid

Moved

Total Downloads: 6,123 - First Release: Nov 17, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 1, 2018

5/5, 32 likes
  1. I used "grant group player antiofflineraid.protect" but I could still do damage to peoples houses, the default group players are placed in is "player" is it not?

2. Yeah, but did you set correct values in the config? For amount of damage? Time they have to be offline etc etc?
    Show us maybe the config here ;)

3. This is what I meant by is there anything I need to tweak.

Config below

Code:
    {
      "afkMinutes": 5,
      "clanShare": false,
      "cooldownMinutes": 10,
      "damageScale": {
        "1": 0.2,
        "12": 0.8,
        "3": 0.35,
        "48": 1,
        "6": 0.5
      },
      "interimDamage": 0.0,
      "minMembers": 1,
      "protectionMessage": "This building is protected: {amount}%",
      "showMessage": true,
      "VERSION": "0.1.4"
    }

4. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

This plugin has to record a player being online before it will mitigate damage for them while offline. Installing AOR won't protect bases for players it doesn't know about. Generally it is best to deploy this plugin right after a wipe.

5. I'm pretty sure I did put the plugin on before anyone even joined, second to that I know for a fact some of the people that were raided joined way after the plugin was put onto the server.

Any reason it doesn't seem to be working my end?

6. Any word on why stone walls aren't protected anymore since a week or 2 ago?

Here try this config, I'm using it to protect my admin base against raiding. Values are very low and should be active instantly. If this doesn't work, then either the permission isn't set to the correct group (maybe you got another plugin that changed the default group name) or another plugin conflicting.

Code:
    {
      "afkMinutes": 0.5,
      "clanShare": false,
      "cooldownMinutes": 0.1,
      "damageScale": {
        "1": 0,
        "12": 0,
        "3": 0,
        "999": 1,
        "6": 0
      },
      "interidmDamage": 0.0,
      "interimDamage": 0.0,
      "minMembers": 1,
      "protectionMessage": "This building is protected: {amount}%",
      "showMessage": true,
      "VERSION": "0.1.4"
    }
    (btw the default values (ones you have) do still allow SOME damage to the building, only much lesser. These above protect them fully)

7. I am getting the following error with latest rust/oxide:

Code:
    (15:28:23) | [Oxide] 15:28 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInput' on plugin 'AntiOfflineRaid v0.1.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (15:28:23) | [Oxide] 15:28 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInput' on plugin 'AntiOfflineRaid v0.1.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

8. Calytic

------

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  9. Calytic

Calytic updated AntiOfflineRaid with a new update entry:

10. Still gettin this issue. Debug message:
    Code:
    16:43 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerDisconnected' on plugin 'AntiOfflineRaid v0.1.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    16:43 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.UpdateLastOnline (.BasePlayer player, Boolean hasMoved) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.OnPlayerDisconnected (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

11. Calytic

Same issue?

12. Not here, so must be conflicting with other things there or something not setup right.

13. Calytic

Yea thats probably only going to happen when updating the plugin for players online when it updates. It is recommended to do server.save before updating.

14. Yea, it was because of IOException and empty data file. Sorry for inconvenience.

15. The plugins don't work for me ?

16. Calytic

Did you add the permissions? They are required.

17. Thank you for reply,

How add permission ?

18. Calytic

It is in the documentation

AntiOfflineRaid for Rust | Oxide

To turn it on for all players, type in console (rcon)..
    grant group player antiofflineraid.protect

19. How le Building is protect 100% and player connected ?

20. Calytic

type /ao PlayerName to see their AOR status