AntiOfflineRaid

Moved

Total Downloads: 6,123 - First Release: Nov 17, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 1, 2018

5/5, 32 likes
  1. Hello, would this work in reverse? I mean if owner are offline for two days then you could put "damageScale": {
    "48": 2, so after 48h offline anyone could do 200% damage?

2. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Yes, that is mentioned in the documentation.

3. is there a way or a perm for this to only work if player had perm

4. Hey @Calytic,
    is there a way to use the friend api?
    Following situation:
    2 Guys share a home, they get attacked, one quits the game, the other can defend the building and after 10 minutes your protection kicks in.
    So the one guy online can defend it and nobody can raid him.

5. Calytic

Yes, I will add this to the TODO list. Thanks for the suggestion.

Are you using the clanShare option? If so, you can change minMembers from the default (1) to anything else above that and that should fix that issue.

6. Thank you for your answer.
    (Btw a possibility to set permission would be really nice)

Ok, about my "problem" i use the Friends API for Rust | Oxide to let buddies set the same /home with m-teleport.
    Maybe this is the problem?
    I don't know the clanshare option. I wasn't really sure about it.
    So it will keep the AOR inactive if one of the clanmembers is still online?
    But if they are not in one clan - will setting it true also help?

7. Calytic

Yes, that is its intended purpose. minMembers is the minimum number of clan members that must be online for the entire clan to be considered online. Enabling clanShare and leaving minMembers at default (contrary to my previous post) will prevent the issue your describing (provided everyone is in the same clan).

This is unfortunately an intractable issue with the AOR approach. Adding friends API support might help mitigate this kind of behavior, but it only acts as another barrier of entry to do the same thing, as unfriending someone is about as difficult as leaving a clan. Ultimately adding the friends API wouldn't really solve the issue. On a side note, I am not confident in the stability or accessibility of the friends API. I have spoken with the author about this, our discussion was encouraging and I look forward to doing friend integration in the future.

8. Ok thank you @Calytic
    I will test the share thingy and then just wait ;)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454690985,1454483998][/DOUBLEPOST]It's not working for me anymore since last update :(
    Or maybe a problem with the new entityowner?

Buildings are getting damage, no message, no error

9. Calytic

It appears to be working fine on this side. What is the /ao command telling you?

10. Calytic

Calytic updated AntiOfflineRaid with a new update entry:

11. Calytic

12. Calytic

13. Code:
    (11:44:47) | [Oxide] 11:44 AM [Error] AntiOfflineRaid plugin failed to compile!(11:44:47) | [Oxide] 11:44 AM [Error] AntiOfflineRaid.cs(582,27): error CS1061: Type `BaseEntity' does not contain a definition for `OwnerID' and no extension method `OwnerID' of type `BaseEntity' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

14. Calytic

Either your Oxide or Rust version is out of date

15. Calytic

16. When i use /ao PLAYERNAME for a player that's online it's showing their damage scale is -1

Is that normal? If they're online, their base should be vulnerable right? So shouldn't the damage scale say 1 for an online player?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455688278][/DOUBLEPOST]This is my config file:

{
    "afkMinutes": 60,
    "clanShare": true,
    "cooldownMinutes": 10,
    "damageScale": {
    "1": 0.0,
    "24": 0.05,
    "48": 0.1,
    "72": 1
    },
    "interidmDamage": 0.0,
    "minMembers": 1,
    "protectionMessage": "This building is protected: {amount}%",
    "showMessage": true,
    "VERSION": "0.1.3"
    }

17. Calytic

Thanks for the question.

-1 means that no damage modifier is applied and the damage mitigation is bypassed entirely.

This did point out a typo though, thanks.

18. Calytic

19. Thanks for the quick response. I also noticed with your last update if I do /ao PLAYERNAME and the player is online it doesn't show scale info. Your update says you removed scale if no scale is applied. But when I check a player who is offline (and has been for 72 hours on my server) it does says "Scale: 1". So does it not show the scale only if the player is online and no scale is applied?

20. Calytic

That is correct. "Scale: 1" in your case means that the scaling method is called, its just cancelled later since 1 is obviously 100% damage or normal damage.