AntiOfflineRaid

Moved

Total Downloads: 6,123 - First Release: Nov 17, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 1, 2018

5/5, 32 likes
  1. Hello,

I have a modification to suggest (already coded on my side and based on 0.1.4.)

When on clans, instead of making the scale for the owner lastOnline timer ; make the sacle on the last clan member lastOnline timer.

Reply me if you want it,

2. Muten, I didn't realize this wasn't how it already functioned. Yes, please post this change. I would like to apply it to my server.

3. Everytime I try and use the /ao playername i get the message "You Lack the permission to do that" and ive enabled it and granted access to all players

4. Problem solved

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2016
  5. Problem Fixed

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2016
  6. the problem is not fixed it still says I lack the permission

7. you must set the permission per console
    examples:

oxide.grant group player antiofflineraid.protect u can use the follow groups to set up admin, moderator or player this is for use the AOR

oxide.grant group moderator antiofflineraid.check this allows the Group to use /ao playername

you can change group to user then you can set an specified player to use AOR or the command /ao playername

I hope this helps.

8. I put the command in and It says its granted but no one has permission still.

9. Can i have this?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457148096,1457133326][/DOUBLEPOST]
    i have the same issue.

10. Sorry guys i havenĀ“t any Idea that can help you i have solved the Problem with those commands.

11. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Ugh stopped getting notifications here will read back when I get a chance.

12. upload please :)
    thanks

13. Calytic

I appreciate your enthusiasm for this plugin. I'll be happy to review any changes you suggest.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  14. Why is the iron wall of protection says 100% and goes close to stone damage. ? And once broke the stone wall of the damage began to take place where it was written that the protection of 100? I can explain the situation. ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457935287,1457880606][/DOUBLEPOST]command /ao works only for admin. Players do not have access, even with benefits.

15. Is there any way to see who ownes a structure and exclude wooden foundations from protection?

16. Calytic

You can use EntityOwner to check owners: EntityOwner for Rust | Oxide

Currently you cannot exclude building pieces or grades from AOR. I will add that to the TODO list.

17. Found problem, plugin doesnt works for high stone walls?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2016
  18. Yep same issue here since about a week ago.
    Doesn't seem to work on them anymore, rest still does. ID changed for the walls? (if that's how this plugin works)

19. Hi,

I thought the plugin was working (ao check works) but it turns out people got raided last night whilst offline, I just checked by hitting a players base and it did damage, am I supposed to tweak a setting to enable the protection?

20. The group needs to have the correct permission in order for it to be enabled. If you didn't give them the permission, it just won't work for that group.