AntiOfflineRaid

Moved

Total Downloads: 6,124 - First Release: Nov 17, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 1, 2018

5/5, 32 likes
  1. Still unable to use the /ao playername command Ive already add the permission please respond @Calytic

If you post a fix Ill support the developer with $5

2. I've been testing this plugin on our community's test server before we release it to main, and I discovered that it does NOT protect against the fire damage from all types of incendiary ammunition. It does provide protection from the initial impact, but not the burning damage after the impact. We built a wooden base, then the owner logged off. We fired Incendiary Rockets as well as Incendiary Rifle Ammunition at it and got the message that it is 100% protected; however, it was taking full burning damage after the rocket and bullet hits which ended up destroying everything.

3. Installed the plugin correctly, /ao seems to be working, im testing it using my friends base, but it is still taking full damage, and he has been gone for around 12 hours, Your config demonstration makes no sense to me..

4. So I finally got the /ao command to work but only if im logged in using the ownerid command if I add the antiofflineraid.check to any group either vip admin or player it doesnt seem to work. anyone know why?

5. is there a way to raid a house in 100% protect?

6. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

It currently only checks explosive damage. I will put this on the TODO list now that fire is a bigger component of the game. Thanks.

Are you using the clan integration or no? If so, it may be that your friend has clan-mates online.

Thanks for the report I will fix this in the next version.

7. Hi.

I am looking for something and I would like to know if this plugin can do it.

I want to prevent people from raiding from a specific period of time.

If the builder is offline is it possible with this plugin to prevent 100% damage on his house until he is connected again ?

I want to avoid 100 % of raid off. With a maximum of 48 hours for example to allow the raid even if he is not there ?

for example would it be possible :

First 10 minutes offline - 100% damage
    Between 10 and 60 minutes offline - 0% damage
    Between 1 and 3 hours offline - 0% damage
    Between 3 and 6 hours offline - 0% damage
    Between 6 and 12 hours offline - 0% damage
    Between 12 and 48 hours offline - 0% damage
    After 48 hours offline - 100% damage

Thx.

8. Yes, it is absolutely possible.

For what you want, this is how you should edit these values in your config file:

"1": 0,
    "3": 0,
    "6": 0,
    "12": 0,
    "48": 1

The player's base would be protected from taking damage for up to 48 hours while offline. After 48 hours, it will take 100% damage.

9. Thx.

Question after some researchs.

To apply this persmission to everybody connecting on the server what do I have to do ?

oxide.grant group player antiofflineraid.protect in the admin console and type server.writecfg to be sure everything is correctly saved ?

Or do I have to put that comand inside a specific config file ?

10. Yes, you are correct. You grant permission through the console. I'm not sure if it's also necessary to reload the plugin, but I do anytime I make changes to any plugin. So, you would type oxide.reload AntiOfflineRaid in the console to reload the plugin.

If you want it granted to admins and moderators as well, you also need to add the permissions for those groups as well.

So you would use these permissions:

grant group player antiofflineraid.protect

grant group admin antiofflineraid.protect

grant group moderator antiofflineraid.protect

I hope that helps.

11. Where are you with the TODO list with indirect fire damages on structures ? thx

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2016
  12. Could you implement this : when I use the plugin to set protection 100% when people are offline and the protection is valid for 48h. ( 100% damage after 48h00 )

when a clan member is connecting and the builder will not connect anymore due to holidays for exemple, would it be possible that a clan member reset the protection period of the builder ?
    Because you did well when the builder is not there and a clan member is connecting : raid is possible
    But when builder is not there and outside protection period, would it be possible to allow a clan member, when connected and disconnecting to reset that period of time ? And that every last clan member would reset the period of the builder ? Like this the clan would have a real meaning.

Thx.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2016
  13. nvm found out it was not a problem

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2016
  14. Rather than the person who built the object, why not rely the tool cupboard authlist? If any of the players on the authlist of the cupboard is online, raid protection is off.

And the raid protection is also off if someone clear the cupboard auth list or deauth themselves while they where the only person on the auth list oline (to prevent people from de-authing themselves while they go farm trees or something)

The reason why I suggest this is because personally i don't like to have "ownership" systems in rust

15. What determines clan mates? Just others that are added to the cupboard/plot? Others added to your locks?

My concern in implementation is that I, as the builder, may be offline while other clan mates are on - meaning they could attack people from base and have it "protected"?

16. Hello, you can not raid a base when there are 2 or more builder.
    -clanshare true
    -io: rust clan is installed
    The players are in the same clan.
    But I think io: rust clan does not communicate with your plugin
    / Ao clan status: online (1)
    but we are 5 in the clan!^^

17. I'm not sure I understand what you said... Thank you for the reply though.

18. sorry for my English im french, my problem is that plugin does not recognize the clan.

19. I guess what I'm getting at here: My concern is that if the builder is offline, even if team mates are online, the base is invulnerable. This could be abused, no?

20. exactly, the builder is offline, even if team mates are online, the base is invulnerable.