AntiOfflineRaid

Moved

Total Downloads: 6,124 - First Release: Nov 17, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 1, 2018

5/5, 32 likes
  1. no. if you create a clan, if you invite people in it, if the builder is offline and a clan member online, the base can be attacked !

The great problem with this plugin is when you are with a clan :

The builder offline
    The clan member online

The protection timer is not reset thanks to clan member... the only perso who can continue to make the protection valid is the builder, even if clan member are connecting and disconnecting after the builder.

That is what I ask from the guy who made this plugin : Allow clan member to reset the timer of the protection of the builder(s) of the same clan.

And please : tell us where you are with the TODO list ( fire damages )

2. Another option could be that anyone who opens a locked door on the base will turn off the raid protection, but that's merely a bandaid solution

3. Is there a way to disable protection for items outside of Tool Cupboards?

4. [Oxide] 15:27 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'AntiOfflineRaid v0.1.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 15:27 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.getClanMembersOnline (UInt64 targetID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.IsClanOffline (UInt64 targetID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.OnStructureAttack (.BaseEntity entity, .BaseEntity attackerEntity, .HitInfo hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [DOUBLEPOST=1463522346,1463437856][/DOUBLEPOST]Any chance this can get an update plz

5. same problem here spamming it in console :s
    after update from EntityOwner for Rust | Oxide
    Error Log:
    Code:
    [05/18/2016 08:12:39] [Oxide] 08:12 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'AntiOfflineRaid v0.1.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [05/18/2016 08:12:39] [Oxide] 08:12 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'AntiOfflineRaid v0.1.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    Its not working aswel atm the protection :s have 200+sleepers on 10x server :s
    ppl will be angry ad me ^^

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  6. Any time now guys, please.

7. this dont work on my server i go to a base with build blocked but i can raid. an he was offline for 2-3 hours

8. This seems to be half working on our server. Works on walls but not on doors. we have it 70%, it took 10 rockets to get through a wall and only 3 or 4 to get through an armoured double door

9. Floor grills don't seem to be covered by this mod anymore.. :(

10. To be edited : I need to speak to the guy who made the plugin ;-)

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  11. Plugin need update ...

12. Is It Works or not?

I would try it on my server after the wipe

13. Code:
    [Oxide] 12:16 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'AntiOfflineRaid v0.1.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 12:16 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'AntiOfflineRaid v0.1.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    Plugin needs update..

14. EntityOwner is necessary to make work this plug in?

15. I made the rust steam update of the server this morning. ( the one of last week )

And the plugin is not working anymore :

Code:
    (11:09:43) | [Oxide] 11:09 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'AntiOfflineRaid v0.1.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (11:09:43) | [Oxide] 11:09 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.getClanMembersOnline (UInt64 targetID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.IsClanOffline (UInt64 targetID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.OnStructureAttack (.BaseEntity entity, .BaseEntity attackerEntity, .HitInfo hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (11:10:26) | [Oxide] 11:10 [Info] [Notifier] Need help? contact an Admin in chat.
    (11:10:32) | Saved 37,218 ents, serialization(0.00), write(0.01), disk(0.00) totalstall(0.03).
    (11:10:32) | Saving complete
    (11:10:57) | [Oxide] 11:10 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'AntiOfflineRaid v0.1.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (11:10:57) | [Oxide] 11:10 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.getClanMembersOnline (UInt64 targetID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.IsClanOffline (UInt64 targetID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.OnStructureAttack (.BaseEntity entity, .BaseEntity attackerEntity, .HitInfo hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (11:11:00) | [Oxide] 11:11 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'AntiOfflineRaid v0.1.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (11:11:00) | [Oxide] 11:11 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.getClanMembersOnline (UInt64 targetID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Please update it.

ps : I can only do a /ao check on people that are connecting after the restart. But all the players who are sleeping somewhere are like non existing... and the plugin cannot tell me they are offline as player and offline in clan.

Someone connected : was offline as player and offline as clan : protection not working anymore.

I hope the guy who made this plugin or someone else can correct it. Thx

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  16. Hi.

I tried to contact the author of the plugin as it is not working anymore since last rust update.

Could someone who knows about it make the necessary modification in order that this plugin can work again please ?

Thanks in advance !

AntiOfflineRaid for Rust | Oxide

17. how would i config this so that when people are offline they cannot be raided at all, without the percentage drop--wanting all buildings protected at 100% for as long as they are off.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464856042][/DOUBLEPOST]dont think this pluggin is working right now

18. The plugin is not working anymore... Do not use it it will not work.

19. do you know of any other no offline raiding pluggin?