1. Check your users.cfg file if an entry is made there, it is located in: ---server\YOURSERVERNAME\cfg

2. bans.cfg server.cfg users.cfg should there be a cfg for my name or would it be located in the user.cfg? ... btw im completly new to the server thing and havnt messed around with it since last year and on friday

3. No problem, glad to help. In your "users.cfg" it should look like this after you use assign an owner and use server.writecfg:

Code:
    ownerid 76561198131147732 "Dj-YpDutch" "owner"

4. ownerid 76561197960287930 "Police Jake!" "owner"

still no admin :(

5. So you don't have a green name and can't use noclip?

6. Do you want help over skype as you seem to be on a round about I need to see what you are doing wrong

7. I need help where I did everything u guys said and i can not use anything like noclip spawning item
    please help!

8. ill try and get my skype working microsoft says i cant sign in ill just make a new one though ill tell you once i make my skype and also no green name or noclip :(

9. When you get it going just quote this post

10. Hello
    I have a concern . I just removed an admin and also those rights with "removeowner". But the problem is that he still has access to Vanish and Godmode. How to remove it. thank you .

11. removeowner steamid64
    then server.writecfg
    then relog

12. Shouldn't he manually remove the rights of godmode and vanish?

Try "revoke user "STEAMID" vanish.allowed" and "revoke user "STEAMID" godmode.*" ( The* will remove all godmode permissions)

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, which there is a tutorial under the Guides & Tips forum section. Plugin permissions aren't related to Rust's auth levels.

14. I am trying to access my server but its not working, it says not connected with green next to it.

15. This topic is to do with admin and mods not connection problems please find the correct topic to post in for your problem

16. Can you sent me a pm with the exact problem? Maybe a screenshot of the problem too! Maybe I will be able to help.

17. so i got my rustadmin open. put in all my servers info (gameserver.com) and than go to connect it. it tells me to change the config to webrcon. cause the one im trying to connect is discontinued. not too sure what to do after that. i check the webrcon box but still wont connect. im a little bit of a noob when it comes to this. lol

18. post in the correct plugin topic

19. i downloaded the plugins and used filezilla to move them to my server. after that my server would not work, so i reintalled server (gameserver.com). so that tells me the .cd r where there suppose to be. but when i type the commands givin (aka stack size controller) from the plugins page nothing happens, i cant get either one of the plugin cammands to work. did i miss something?

20. Post in the correct topic