1. oh cool thx

2. Hello, I have entered the code to be owner. But there are Mods that indicate that I do not have the necessary permissions to configure them.

Owner is category 2?

And if so, why are there Mods that think I do not have permissions?

Each mod indicates the way to grant you permissions for the mod, but when you enter them into Rcon, there is no confirmation message. Although I understand it is normal because when I try to access its configuration it indicates that I do not have permissions.

I have also used the Oxide permits
    User 'BenOds (765611980438618xx)' granted permission 'oxide.reload'

but the mod still indicates me

"you do not have permission to use this command!"

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2017
  3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The oxide.reload permission will only give you permission to the oxide.reload command from Oxide.

4. Hi @Wulf how can i get server owner tag in this forum is it possible ?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They aren't assigned anymore.

6. I am in the admin group of the oxide and when I enter the default gain server, but I just want to keep admin

7. what does gain mean?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

All players will have the default group. You can add yourself to other groups if you'd like.

9. I need some help. The owner of a server I'm in runs the server locally, and when he tries to make me admin, nothing happens.
    He types in "moderatorid (myID) DeadMeme reason" then server.writecfg and nothing happens. We don't know what to do.
    Can someone help us?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

moderatorid is for moderator, not admin. What that would do is add you as a moderator with access to some things from Rust, but you'd need to logout and back in for it to take effect.

11. I do logout and back in. It's worked before, but it'll be taken away after I leave the server

12. Hello! Administrator rights in the file users.cfg work fine, but how to set a password for the administrator logon? I'm afraid that someone will be able to replace the Steam ID and use the admin panel, if you will not stand password. So, at least, hack server CS:GO. Thanks in advance.

And also wanted to ask you now how to use the program Rusty? it will not connect via rcon as before.

13. The password is from your own account on steam the only way if they hack your steam account so if you want extra security up it on your steam account

14. Thanks for the quick response. I meant that there is a special program to spoof a Steam ID. Anyone can find out the Steam ID of the administrator and using this program to connect to the server, as they do in CSGo servers. Here I understand it is not possible?

15. @Wulf would be able to help you better with this

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like you're running a non-Steam server, which we do not support. You can't spoof a Steam ID if your server is actually validating and connected to Steam.

17. I run the STEAM server, it's already started. Somewhere, I just read about the substitution and began to worry. But you calmed me, thank you)

18. Ok so whenever I try to use a command thats not in vanilla (commands from plugins) it always says "You have no access to this command" or "You do not have permission to use this command" what do I do?

19. obj

obj

Assign the correct permission from the plugin to yourself

"oxide.grant user Wulf oxide.reload"

Using the Oxide permission system | Oxide

20. I already did that and when I do oxide.show group admin it shows my name. FYI I'm doing this on a local server