1. Well. Do you want to add the basic xp which build up your level, or the ones to unlock bps with?
    Also what kind of hooks wrre you thinking of? What informstions should te plugin provide or what informations should be inputable?

2. How can I change the crafting so that crafting an item ADDS XP? Like 999 Low Grade Fuel adds .01 XP per 4 LGF crafted? I already messed with the Json, and it hasn't changed anything.

3. I don't think you do currently get xp for Crafting. I am not sure thought - correct me if I am wrong.

4. I can only get XP from crafting NEW items ONCE. Then no more XP from crafting. No idea how to fix this.

5. Request:
    • Update the overview to concisely explain config options
    • All multipliers to be divided up by permission level ( ie LootSmashed = 1 for permission level "default" but 1.5 for "donator" )
    • add XP deduction for certain things like stepping on a trap, getting wounded, having a bear kill you, etc
    • add XP bonus reward without for playtime without dying ( ie 3000 XP for 3 hrs of continuous play without a death )
    • add option for showing all players (sleepers too) XP info

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  6. Thank you for your feedback. I tried to keep the config simple and thought it'd be fine, thats why there are only general multipliers for permissions.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468882224][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thats propably how Rust handles it then. The plugin does not change when XP are given.

• add option for showing all players (sleepers too) XP info

7. and it's perfect, leave it as is please.
    still wondering, why need to use xpmanager. prefix for permissions?..

8. Because Oxide wants it liken that.

9. I can remove vip and add more group with others name ?
    The max lvl is for all group or only one ?

I need block the xp for only one group :/

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

To avoid plugins trying to have the same permission names, it makes permissions more unique per plugin. It's not required right now, but warnings will be given in the console if prefixes aren't used.

11. The server broke down, restored a backup before installing

12. Welcome Wulf. I got a problem with using the plugin together with CraftingController.

[Oxide] 15:24 [Warning] Calling hook OnXpEarn resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: CraftingController - 0.003654495 (Single), XPManager (0.003654495 (Single))

13. You are not using the latest version of Crafting Controller then.

14. Thank u very much i will try.

15. That should be fixed.

16. has not yet command in console?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2016
  17. It does. I did not find the time to update the overview yet.

18. Testing

19. [Oxide] 23:18 [Warning] Calling hook OnXpEarn resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: CraftingController - 6.361789E-09 (Single), XPManager (6.361789E-09 (Single))