1. ya major conflict with craftingcontroller :(

2. Hello plugin is giving conflict with the craft controller plugin

3. So just to make sure, if I set all source multipliers to 5 and then a vip multiplier to 10. Players with the perm for the vip will receive a total multiplier of 15?

4. Yes. Currently.

5. There would have to equal the wulf made the XpBooster plugin when his plugin is running on the server automatically the CraftingController for mutiplicar xp. do with XpManager will stay cool :)

6. I tried remove line in CraftingController config regarding XP. Same error...

(17:48:28) | [Oxide] 17:48 [Warning] Calling hook OnXpEarn resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: CraftingController - 1 (Single), XPManager (5 (Single))

7. the LaserHidra must have a solution in mind for this and his wonderful plugin: D

8. Attached Files:

9. very good :) but the next updates of Crafting Controller will return the problem for sure. good would talk to the developer of the plugin to create a final compatibility.

10. I think UsedForCrafting has been replaced by ItemCrafted. I may be wrong.

11. If so, the config file will be updated as that part is not hardcoded but generated dynamicly.

12. You are right. I thought that becasue for some reason UsedForCrafting wasn'nt working on my server.

13. erroe when one player killed a sleeping player
    Code:
    (12:14:03) | [Oxide] 12:14 [Info] [Death Notes] [WANKER] jesencz slashed sleeping [BZD] yosaria in half.
    (12:14:03) | [Oxide] 12:14 [Info] [Rewards] [WANKER] jesencz got 1 for killing [BZD] yosaria
    (12:14:03) | [Oxide] 12:14 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'XPManager v1.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (12:14:03) | [Oxide] 12:14 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.XPManager.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity victim, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.XPManager.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (12:14:03) | [655446/76561190001026777] was killed by [53537/76561190007470873]

14. hello!!

I installed the plugin , so good. But when giving permission to the VIP .... [Info] Permission 'multiplier.vip+' doesn't exist

15. Please read the overview, at the bottom its written in bold letters.

16. Is there a way to easily give XP to players whose names use special characters? I'd imagine a workaround to that is to refer to those player by their steam ID, but unless I am missing something obvious, I cannot seem to find any command that allows me to modify the xp of players by their Steam ID.

17. [Info] Permission 'xpmanager.vip+' doesn't exist

18. ---------

19. Read the overview as LaserHydra said.... your doing it wrong...

20. Perhaps you could give a different explanation of how it works as not everyone may understand it?