1. For granting the Permission Multipliers you must prefix the given permission with xpmanager.
    For example:
    "mulitplier.vip": 1.5,

You will need to use oxide.grant user LaserHydra xpmanager.multiplier.vip

2. /xp addlvl God 1

I got a 2 level instead of 1, why?

3. Add lvl 1 means you will get +1 lvl.... 1+1=2 :)

4. LaserHydra updated XP Manager with a new update entry:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  5. delete

6. Possible to have "/xp reset" reset the player to the minimum level?

Also, possible to add a set XP and add XP? (set might be hard with how dependant level might be on XP)

Lastly, can we please have the chat commands added as console commands? I'd love to be able to manipulate XP via RCON and through the multiple shops available.

Love your work by the way. There aren't many of your mods my server doesn't have. Hit me up if you'd like some extra testing.

7. So to change how much xp I get for example "Gather": 1.0, to like "Gather": 10.0, and it would give me x10 the amount of xp?

8. I don't understand at all what permission level range does Also I have stuff set to 25x so if I give the vip+ permission to someone and it's set at 2 does that mean they will have 50x?

9. That's exactly it now, whereas before it would give 27x for the numbers you posted.

10. can i use existing vip permissions already created by Kits for example?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468830944][/DOUBLEPOST]and what is:
    "Permission Level Range": {
    "levelrange.vip": "5-100",
    "levelrange.vip+": "10-100"
    in config file. nothing said about it on main plugin page..
    full, fresh config:
    Code:
    {
      "Can Admins Gain XP": true,
      "Can Sleepers Gain XP": true,
      "Earning Multipliers": {
        "AnimalKilled": 1.0,
        "BreakdownItem": 1.0,
        "CollectWorldItem": 1.0,
        "Gather": 1.0,
        "GatherComplete": 1.0,
        "HelicopterDamage": 1.0,
        "ItemCrafted": 1.0,
        "LootFound": 1.0,
        "LootSmashed": 1.0,
        "OtherConsumeItem": 1.0,
        "OtherGather": 1.0,
        "OtherItemCrafted": 1.0,
        "TrapSuccess": 1.0,
        "UsedForCrafting": 1.0
      },
      "Instant Max Level": false,
      "Level Loss On Death (Percentage of current level)": 0.0,
      "Maximal Level": 100,
      "Minimal Level": 1,
      "Permission Level Range": {
        "levelrange.vip": "5-100",
        "levelrange.vip+": "10-100"
      },
      "Permission Multipliers": {
        "multiplier.vip": 1.5,
        "multiplier.vip+": 2.0
      }
    }

11. I'll look into the reseting. Actually I have added console commands in 1.1.0 I just forgot to mention it.
    Its the same command without /
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468838689][/DOUBLEPOST]
    So to explain the Multiplier calculation. It first multiplies the amount with the source multipliers. Then in multiplies that with your permission multiplier. So lets say you gathered which is set to x3 and you have a permission for x2
    The calculation will be: xp = xp * 3 * 2

The level range is just minimal and maximal level depending on permissions. Its min-max so "5-100" means 5 is minimal level and 100 is maximal level. Their level is currently updated to those when they reconnect or the plugin is reloaded.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468838807][/DOUBLEPOST]
    About the level range, look the post above this one. You csn not use existing permissions from other plugins. Though if you want to make it easily grantable to vips, just add all those permissions to a vip group and add them to that group.

12. Bloody legend. Any word on XP (not level) commands, or are they a little too hard to implement? I'd love to use XP as an event reward by either hooking it directly into the mod or offering it in the GUI shop for prize money :D

13. Its kinda confusing for me as there are level, the xp which make up the level and then then xp which you use to to unlock bps. Its kinda everything dependant on the xp which make up you level. Based on that the level is calculated and the xp points you can spend. So all I can basicly change are those xp points which then changes everything.

14. that is if XP setted in 4x XP and multiplier.vip is 1.5, the player vip will get 6x XP, right?

15. Yess..

16. plugin multiply XP * Gather? (5x my server)

17. Dear friend , it's so ugly to steal my plugin's code (XP Control)

18. I understand, although is there no way to make a command that goes something like "/xp addxp name 4" and it simply gives them that many (4) XP, basically just progressing their current level by 4 XP?

I'm gonna have a look through your code (my C# is rustier than the game's own name) and see if I can't implement it myself. From there, I'll send you what I come up with, you let me know if it's "clean". Then it'd be interesting (and way beyond my scope) to try and get some plugin hooks that let other devs easily manipulate XP via your mod :D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468850876][/DOUBLEPOST]
    How stolen can it be when it's more feature rich? Is it bit for bit stolen or just the idea?

19. How did I steal your code?

20. You really think someone who has the same tenure as laser would steal code?