1. LaserHydra submitted a new resource:

XP Manager - Allows easy managing of xp earnings and more

Read more about this resource...

2. and Console command :D

3. On my list. As said above, Minimal Level results in the same as Welcome Bonus would.

4. Code:
    (00:37:05) | [Oxide] 00:37 [Error] Failed to call hook 'getxp' on plugin 'XPManager v1.0.0' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
    (00:37:05) | [Oxide] 00:37 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.XPManager.getxp (.BasePlayer player, System.String cmd, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.XPManager.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    when using /xp info <playername>

5. LaserHydra updated XP Manager with a new update entry:

6. Now when i do /xp info Brko it hows in chat only info nothing else, no lvls no xp :( but also no error in console

7. LaserHydra updated XP Manager with a new update entry:

8. Works now, can you add also to info beside lvl XP amount?

9. add /xp addxp /xp setxp

10. Also add please EventManager support, Rust.io Clans and frindsapi - people loosing lvls too much

11. I see how you mean it with EventManager but what about friends and clans?

12. well sometimes friends or clans kill them selfs, maybe to avoid to loosing them, if somebody needs, up to you :D thinking of it its their fault ;) anyway event manager needed ;) and XP beside lvl in /xp info

13. I seem to be having a conflict with crafting controller...

Code:
    (16:13:42) | [Oxide] 16:13 [Warning] Calling hook OnXpEarn resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: CraftingController - 1 (Single), XPManager (5 (Single))

14. I kinda don't like how it is adding the multipliers together and then multiplies that with the amount.
    Code:
    (GetMultiplier(source) + GetPermissionMultiplier(id)) * amount;
    I think it should be more like this:
    Code:
                float permmulti = GetPermissionMultiplier(id);
                float sourcemulti = GetMultiplier(source);

if (permmulti == 0f)
                    return sourcemulti * amount;            return sourcemulti * amount * permmulti;

imo it makes more sense if the final amount that everyone else is getting, gets multiplied with the permission multiplier.

Edit:
    ofc with floats, not ints :p

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2016
  15. It is. See if you can disable XP modification in Crafting Controller.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468712017][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Good objection...

16. please answer me suppose that my server and 3x EXP case add 5X VIP mutiplicador will be 5 + 3 = 8 or it just adds more 2xp the standard is 3 for 5X?

17. Yeah I would also like more clarification with the vip multipliers. Is it adding to the base multiplier we set or is it separate from them.

18. It is currently added to the source Multiplier. Propably it will change so its just multiplied another time.