1. how can i reset full xp data ? because they are still +30 lvl how can i reset lvl all players

2. Stop the server
    Rename the xp4 files, you will find these in the folder \server\streamline\

xp4.db to xp4OLD.db
    xp4.statistics.db to xp4.statisticsOLD.db

Turn the Server back on. The game will create new xp4 files with everyone's XP Levels set back to zero.
    If you are happy with this, then delete the renamed files at your leisure.
    Really important, you turn the server off before following these steps.

3. i try now and i hope this is work because i m looking ofr everwhere about 3 hours :(

4. help sir.
    Code:
    [08/05/2016 18:20:59] [Oxide] 18:20 [Warning] Calling hook OnXpEarn resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: XpBooster - 0 (Single), XPManager (0 (Single))
    [08/05/2016 18:20:59] [Oxide] 18:20 [Warning] Calling hook OnXpEarn resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: XpBooster - 0 (Single), XPManager (0 (Single))
    [08/05/2016 18:21:00] [Oxide] 18:21 [Warning] Calling hook OnXpEarn resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: XpBooster - 0 (Single), XPManager (0 (Single))
    [08/05/2016 18:21:00] [Oxide] 18:21 [Warning] Calling hook OnXpEarn resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: XpBooster - 0 (Single), XPManager (0 (Single))
    [08/05/2016 18:21:01] [Oxide] 18:21 [Warning] Calling hook OnXpEarn resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: XpBooster - 0 (Single), XPManager (0 (Single))
    [08/05/2016 18:21:01] [Oxide] 18:21 [Warning] Calling hook OnXpEarn resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: XpBooster - 0 (Single), XPManager (0 (Single))
    [08/05/2016 18:21:02] [Oxide] 18:21 [Warning] Calling hook OnXpEarn resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: XpBooster - 0 (Single), XPManager (0 (Single))
    [08/05/2016 18:21:02] [Oxide] 18:21 [Warning] Calling hook OnXpEarn resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: XpBooster - 0 (Single), XPManager (0 (Single))

5. There is no reason in using XpBooster and XP Manager. If you want the additional features, uninstall Xpbooster. XP Manager includes XpBoosters functionality.

6. I've been increasing the XP slowly, I'm now at almost 5 across the board, and yet NOTHING has changed. the XP is still crawling across the screen. Yes, I've oxide.reload (plugin) but the new json file just doesn't seem to change anything. Any ideas?

7. ok. reply thanks

8. Hi @LaserHydra .
    Its been a while :), Just wanted to give you a heads up that I recently added a huge feature to my PvX mod, it now tracks players spent/unspent xp as the mod can have caps and I use this to store lost xp when a player goes down levels due to a cap, But this has caused issues with other mods that when they do something like agent.reset then agent.add(LeveltoXP) that it adds all that xp to the stored UnspentXP ontop of what they already have.
    To solve this I have added 3 easy functions 2 functions tell my mod to ignore changes to that players XP while the other one allows you to reset the players data file, Please check it out here.
    Im looking at getting XP mods compatible so servers dont have issues with people exploiting the new feature.

Regards

Alpha

9. You mean you have set the maximal level over 100?

10. Not exactly.
    I can show you what I mean on my test server.

11. I actually replied to Trekman there lol.

12. oh lol, sorry so tired, I miss read the notification :)

13. No, I have not changed the 100. I have changed all the 1.0 listings to more like 3 or 5, but nothing changes. Xp still slow as fuck to gain. I wish people would explain how to control their plugins, or make a video tutorial. Not everyone understands C# coding.

14. If you change them in the config file (where they should be changed) it has nothing to do with C# and should work fine. If you change it in the plugin file, nothing will happen.

15. Ok. I only changed it in the JSON file, in the config folder. But NOTHING HAS CHANGED. XP is still a super slow crawl, 1xp for everything, and it's not changing anything. There's no XP acceleration of any kind, on any items, no matter how high I change the # to in the json config file.

16. Hi, I'm a little new to this. What do I do with the file after I download it? Where do I put it, how do I apply it to my server, and how do I use it in-game?

17. Do you have any other plugins that may affect xp?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1470891332][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You put it in the .../oxide/plugins folder.
    Look in the rust discussion section for how to install plugins.

18. Add xp setlvl <steamID> <level>

19. LaserHydra, quick question, this might seem obvious, but i just want to make sure... The Minimal Level, is that the minimum level what everyone can be.. like for instince, if the xp has a wipe OR a newly spawn player joins , will he be on level (X) if i change the minimal level to (X)?

20. Minimal Level is the level nobody is below.
    If somebody joins with a lower level, he will be set to minimal.

Same just reversed with maximal.