1. how to add vip ?

2. which is why i asked because i am completely new to plugins never used them before and thats what forums are for so dont need to be an ass about it

3. wtf a guy on my server joined and were level 100? how?!

4. I have that problem too(
    And XP -2000000000

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2016
  5. How do I use these every time you change those numbers to save it but then put them back to 1.0 HELP ME Pls
    "AnimalKilled": 1.0,
    "BreakdownItem": 1.0,
    "CollectWorldItem": 1.0,
    "Gather": 1.0,
    "GatherComplete": 1.0,
    "HelicopterDamage": 1.0,
    "ItemCrafted": 1.0,
    "LootFound": 1.0,
    "LootSmashed": 1.0,
    "OtherAnimalKilled": 1.0,
    "OtherConsumeItem": 1.0,
    "OtherGather": 1.0,
    "OtherHealthUsed": 1.0,
    "OtherItemCrafted": 1.0,
    "TrapSuccess": 1.0,
    "UsedForCrafting": 1.0

6. Sorry, I'm new here. And new to mods also... Can u tell me, what I have to change, so every player who connected starts with lvl 10 and get xp multiplied by 3 from all souces? I will be very pleased, because I tried it yesterday with the xp booster, but it doesn't work. Maybe I fucked up at the updateprocess, wanna try it today with this plugin, because of the startinglvl. Thanks very much!

7. Permission says doesnt exist?

What am I doing wrong?

8. I've had this issue twice now with several players.
    Going to uninstall the plug for the mean time and just use XpBooster for multiplier.

9. You only have "XpBooster" installed, not XP Manager. Those are two different plugins ;)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1474809854][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yes, set the Minimal Level in the config file to 75.

10. Hey Lazer,
    Do you know anything about the issue causing lvls to go to 101 and XP to -2******?

I read the advice about allowing null values to be written to the database but all that does is stop the console spam - it doesn't fix the issue.

Not sure if it's the XPManager plug causing the problem, or something else.
    Any info much appreciated.

11. so what do I need to download to make everyone level 101?

12. thanks ive done it also do you know how to make a autokit ? so when a player spawns they have the kit everytime

13. Oh, sorry...I was being facetious, since some people are having issues with undesired lvl101.
    You'd need to follow Hydra's instructions but change 75 to 101, or whatever your desired starter level is.

Kits are a separate plugin all together.

14. [Oxide] 18:45 [Warning] Calling hook OnXpEarn resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: AdminRadar - 0 (Single), XPManager (0.07 (Single))

15. How do you simply reset all players xp with this plugin installed?