UniversalUI

This is a fully Customizable UI for Info and Buttons!

Total Downloads: 1,896 - First Release: Nov 23, 2016 - Last Update: May 13, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Thanks, i now use \n\nNewtext

2. I managed to integrate the GUIShop in a UniversalUI page. Simply by having a button page and calling GUIShop commands on button press. I had to change the text size for the buttons from 12 to 9 in the .cs file. Otherwise, I couldn't fit the button text in two lines. It works and looks fine. Missign cooldown timers and price text from GUIShop tho.
    So my suggestion is to add a 5th type of page for either the GUIShop plugin (like the Kits plugin) or create an alternative for GUIShop.
    Otherwise, I need to do some fiddling with .cs file to make it work and the functionality is limited.

3. can be deleted , problem is fixed

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2018
  4. is it posable to change the name UniversalUI: This Server is running Universal UI. Press F5 or type 9/ui0 to access the Menu , i want to give it a other name and text

Attached Files:

5. Ok so someone may have answered this already but looking through all the comments may be a little tough. How do I change the command from /ui to /info? plz help. Thank you

6. Probably have to edit the plugins .cs file.

7. search for chatcommand in the plugin and change it, wont need the / just change the word. Make sure you change the lang file to show the new command otherwise it will say the old in chat.

I assum eyou're doing this for the same reason we did which was that you switched from serverinfo

8. Indeed you need to change it in .cs
    We have changed /ui to /tda

9. You can use the plugin Alias System for it.

10. Hey,

I am using kits plugin and universal UI however when I type /kit ui opens and if I click add kit it gives me this error Screenshot and nothing happens

Can you help me about that?

Ty,

11. This plugin bug too ... if we put an image, it is kept in cache even reloading the plugin ... we have to reinstall the plugin every time we make a mistake or we test.

Look screenshot for see...

Only 1 image loaded on .json file

Attached Files:

12. Attached Files:

13. Code:
    00:33 [Error] Failed to run a 5.00 timer in 'UniversalUI v2.1.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.UniversalUI.OnPlayerInit (BasePlayer player) [0x00054] in <1a2400c5edb1441d9d82ff69a4413471>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.UniversalUI+<OnPlayerInit>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <1a2400c5edb1441d9d82ff69a4413471>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00018] in <593395d9162947ba875249d99798ac87>:0 
    Code:
    o.reload ImageLibrary
    00:37 [Info] Added '// Reference: Facepunch.Sqlite' in plugin 'ImageLibrary'
    00:37 [Info] Added '// Reference: UnityEngine.UnityWebRequestModule' in plugin 'ImageLibrary'
    00:37 [Warning] Calling 'OnPluginUnloaded' on 'PermissionsManager v0.0.9' took 146ms
    00:37 [Warning] Calling 'Unload' on 'ImageLibrary v2.0.42' took 215ms
    00:37 [Info] Unloaded plugin Image Library v2.0.42 by Absolut & K1lly0u
    00:37 [Warning] Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'ImageLibrary v2.0.42' took 309ms
    00:37 [Info] Loaded plugin Image Library v2.0.42 by Absolut & K1lly0u
    when i type /ui in chat:
    Code:
    ImageLibrary is not loaded. Unable to open the GUI
    Oxide.Rust 2.0.3998

edit: ok found the problem, i misstake by me, insert ; then , ^^

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2018
  14. delay commands are not prompting me to supply arguments... Here is what I am doing

Code:
                {
                  "adminOnly": false,
                  "CloseUI": true,
                  "command": "delay chat.say /blind",
                  "name": "Player Blind",
                  "order": 3,
                  "PageButtonImage": null,
                  "permission": null
                },
    The argument is a player name, but no where does it ask me to put another argument in after clicking the button... hrm....

15. It works fine but when I edit the config the plugin breaks, I have ImageLibrary installed and have reinstalled the ui multiple times.
    please help
    To specify from a fresh unedited .Json it will boot up fine, I edit the .json and reload the plugin and it gives me an error that I wont bother to read. Then Ingame I use /ui and I get a message saying image library is not loaded but it is.
    I broke my own promise and read the error, it says something about the json being corrupt but nothings wrong.
    Solved: Im just an idiot who should not be doing server stuff

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2018
  16. I have the same problem ... the plugin asks me to enter a parameter for the env.time command, but it does not provide an opportunity to do this ... Where it is necessary to enter this Parameter and in what format! Help me to understand!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1534892954][/DOUBLEPOST]Can I in Section 1, Page 2, install a button by clicking on which, I would switch to Section 4, Page 5 ???
    What should be the "command" ????

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2018
  17. Eeeaah! Did!